By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo brought the games like everyone wanted - So why the complaining still?

I thought it was great. I saw a little too much '2015' though. Apart from that it was great.

Around the Network
benji232 said:
Because 90% of the games that they announced were all 2015 titles. Nintendo fans (3ds and wiiU owners) have next to nothing to look forward to this summer. 3ds owners have next to nothing to look forward to for the rest of 2014 apart from pokemon remake and smash. WiiU owners also have next to nothing to look forward to for the rest of 2014.

Actually, thinking about it, wiiU's software lineup for the second half of 2014 is worst then last year's second half lineup.

Yep, this summer is pretty lean but isn't it the same for pretty much all consoles? Exactly what is coming out elsewhere? I really don't know.

As for the rest of the year I intend to get SSB, Bayonetta 1&2, Project Cars and hopefully WatchDogs.

Yes, these games won't appeal to or be enough for everyone but speaking for myself that's more than enough.

benji232 said:
Because 90% of the games that they announced were all 2015 titles. Nintendo fans (3ds and wiiU owners) have next to nothing to look forward to this summer. 3ds owners have next to nothing to look forward to for the rest of 2014 apart from pokemon remake and smash. WiiU owners also have next to nothing to look forward to for the rest of 2014.

Actually, thinking about it, wiiU's software lineup for the second half of 2014 is worst then last year's second half lineup.

Eh, I'd say it's pretty even actually! SM3DW, Pikmin 3, WWHD, Sonic Lost World, The Wonderful 101 v.s. SSB4, Sonic Boom, Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 1/2, Captain Toad.

RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Nope Nintendo did everything right..... except not announce a new Metroid game. Other than that they had the best conference/show out of everyone.

What was the best Metroid game you've played so far?

Only game I played was Metroid Prime, I was really young so I don't remember much about it other than remembering it being really fun.

Mr_No said:
No Starfox gameplay?

Nope! The fact that they had to announce it the way they did only highlights how few games they have due to how slow they are at making them! I mean seriously most of the games they talked about today like X, Bayo 2, Smash, Zelda, Yoshi, etc. they've been talking about for atleast a year already!

Around the Network

Zelda was interesting...and the ink/shooter game I can't remember the name of intrigued me...and that was it for me. As a presentation, it was very strong, but there wasn't actually a whole lot there, and much of what was has a narrow appeal.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Mr_No said:
No Starfox gameplay?

Nope! The fact that they had to announce it the way they did only highlights how few games they have due to how slow they are at making them! I mean seriously most of the games they talked about today like X, Bayo 2, Smash, Zelda, Yoshi, etc. they've been talking about for atleast a year already!

Out of curiosity, wasn't that a major complaint from fans on the Sony conference?

benji232 said:

3DS has Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright, Persona Q, Phoenix Wright Trilogy, One Piece Unlimited World Red and Shantae all coming this year. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is coming early 2015.

EdHieron said:
Splatoon dumbest looking game evar. Are you going to tell me the majority of adults will want to play that over any of the mature offerings on the other consoles?

Not quite an adult yet (17) but yes, really excited for it.

Edit: Wrong thread.