By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo brought the games like everyone wanted - So why the complaining still?

Even if Nintendo released all the games people wanted, an incredible new immersive experience and the must have games of the generation people would still find something to complain about.

The seeds of ignorance run deep throughout the gaming community.

But in all honesty Nintendo's E3 may have not been for everyone, like how Sony's E3 was not for me.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
animegaming said:
OneHappyGamer:) said:
EdHieron said:
Splatoon dumbest looking game evar. Are you going to tell me the majority of adults will want to play that over any of the mature offerings on the other consoles?

Not quite an adult yet (17) but yes, really excited for it.

i am 17 as well and i am looking forward to Splatoon i thought it was one of the most creative games at E3 this year

Early-mid 20s. All of my friends agree Splatoon was the most interesting looking and creative shooter shown at E3, with only Sunset Overdrive putting up a fight.

My immediate impression was slightly negative of the game but after watching it for a bit it could be a really fun game. And that is what games are about, FUN!

I think people these days see bright colours are something toxic. They must live in a cave or something.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

the_dengle said:
animegaming said:
OneHappyGamer:) said:
EdHieron said:
Splatoon dumbest looking game evar. Are you going to tell me the majority of adults will want to play that over any of the mature offerings on the other consoles?

Not quite an adult yet (17) but yes, really excited for it.

i am 17 as well and i am looking forward to Splatoon i thought it was one of the most creative games at E3 this year

Early-mid 20s. All of my friends agree Splatoon was the most interesting looking and creative shooter shown at E3, with only Sunset Overdrive putting up a fight.

I'm of a certain age where it's rude to ask,  and I'm looking forward to playing Splatoon.

I think they did well. Maybe because of how bad the Wii U was selling we expected a megaton but it was a solid show really. Many interesting ideas thrown about however Project Guard and the Camera game was a bit underwhelming for me. Don't see how they can be full games. Regardless it was great. Project STEAM is interesting, as well as Splatoon (though it needs more polish imo).

I think if we got more info on Star Fox then it would've been an icing on the cake. Also the 3DS got a few announcements but I do feel this was mostly a focus on the Wii U because they need to prove to everyone that they're not giving up on it. I'm sure we'll get a few 3DS announcements in the next few months.

Overall solid show, I hope they can expand on it even more!

And btw, Toad Treasure Tracker for me was the best surprise. Loved how Nintendo responded to the fans.

People are complaning because Nintendo didn't announce the rumored sequel to Wii Music!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
EdHieron said:

Real adults will play whichever game is the most entertainment, not the one that looks "mature". It's the immature ones that choose which game to play based on whether it looks "mature". Indeed, this extends beyond gaming - it's immature teens and adults who never matured that care about looking and acting "mature". Which is why teens and some young adults constantly drop f-bombs, drink to the point of serious drunkenness, and insist on getting tattoos, etc - they think it makes them "mature" (note: when it comes to tattoos, there are other reasons why people get them, but a lot of teens and young adults get them because it's "mature").

EdHieron said:

Because adults are clearly only interested in hardcore shooterz!!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Because all people do is complain.

What the Whaaaaaaaaa???

98% of the games they showed don't come out until next year or later. What do they have to offer gamers this year, especially without much 3rd party support?

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Maybe because none of those games outside of Zelda is interesting? Zelda is the only thing I am keeping my eye on.