By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo brought the games like everyone wanted - So why the complaining still?

I haven't actually heard much complaining, most people seem pretty positive about the conference.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Didn't they show starfox behind miyamoto showing how the new controls work? And it was starfox 64? I mean seriously, starfox 64? Wtf? How can it take them anytime at all to make a crap ass starfox 64 re re re release? I've got it on like 4 different systems. I don't want it again, I want a new fucking starfox.

Justagamer said:
Didn't they show starfox behind miyamoto showing how the new controls work? And it was starfox 64? I mean seriously, starfox 64? Wtf? How can it take them anytime at all to make a crap ass starfox 64 re re re release? I've got it on like 4 different systems. I don't want it again, I want a new fucking starfox.

It is a new Star Fox game, not Star Fox 64. The graphics are just very early. The way EAD develops games is the engine and gameplay is built first, the graphics and characters come second. 

I loved it but they showed almost nothing for 3DS. It was all focused on Wii U, with 3DS being left to drown it seems.

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

There was very little for this year and games I hoped were for this year (Like x) aren't. That said Bayo 1 packaged with bayo 2 and mario maker are the two of the things I really wanted from nintendo. I'm jus not a huge smash fan ad there isn't a really anything for this year other than that toad game and bayonetta 2. The 3ds seems to be abandoned to die like the wii was.

Around the Network

There was very little for this year and games I hoped were for this year (Like x) aren't. That said Bayo 1 packaged with bayo 2 and mario maker are two of the things I really wanted from nintendo. I'm just not a huge smash fan and there isn't really anything for this year other than that toad game and bayonetta 2. The 3ds seems to be abandoned to die like the wii was.

Is there a lot of complaining? On GAF and other places the majority seems to agree that Nintendo had the best showing.

I only discovered (again) that there are lots of websites who just pay no attention to Nintendo, even when they announce tons of great stuff... for example popular German outlet 4Players seems a lost cause. Whatever.

My only complaint is that there's very little for this year. That's gonna hurt them.

EdHieron said:
Splatoon dumbest looking game evar. Are you going to tell me the majority of adults will want to play that over any of the mature offerings on the other consoles?

Splatoon was one of the highlights of E3 for me personally. You don't need a brown and gray colour palette with splashes of blood to make a game entertaining.

It's going to be fun and it's going to be addictive, as the best games always are.

I'm guessing you're not that old due to the typical 'mature game' reference, when you get older you'll begin to understand that something bright and colourful, such as a 3D Mario, Mario Kart 8 or Splatoon, is a welcome change in what has been over the years a miserable life for the most part lol

You'll look back at that comment when you're in your 40s and ask yourself, 'How could I possibly have been that miserable and insecure..?'.

OneHappyGamer:) said:
EdHieron said:
Splatoon dumbest looking game evar. Are you going to tell me the majority of adults will want to play that over any of the mature offerings on the other consoles?

Not quite an adult yet (17) but yes, really excited for it.

i am 17 as well and i am looking forward to Splatoon i thought it was one of the most creative games at E3 this year

animegaming said:
OneHappyGamer:) said:
EdHieron said:

Not quite an adult yet (17) but yes, really excited for it.

i am 17 as well and i am looking forward to Splatoon i thought it was one of the most creative games at E3 this year

Early-mid 20s. All of my friends agree Splatoon was the most interesting looking and creative shooter shown at E3, with only Sunset Overdrive putting up a fight.