By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo brought the games like everyone wanted - So why the complaining still?

Well I'm complaining about Sony, They're letting their lead slip by and I seriously think Xbox might make a come back.
NIntendo did fine, but once agian the Wii U won't be doing a 3ds, it'll do around 30m units~.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Poliwrathlord said:
Because no matter what people will always complain. Nintendo brought Star Fox... STAR FOX!!!

Well no, they mentioned it exists, but to date they haven't exactly "brought" it

True, true.

Because its E3, same with Microsoft and Sony, all three did what they had to and did it well, but as gamers/fanboys ....there will ALWAYS be something to complain about :/

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

greencactaur said:
Well I'm complaining about Sony, They're letting their lead slip by and I seriously think Xbox might make a come back.
NIntendo did fine, but once agian the Wii U won't be doing a 3ds, it'll do around 30m units~.

Considering people here are making predictions of 14 m units, your 30m actually would be very impressive from the WiiU.

As gamers we should all be happy regardless of console of choice. This E3 had only one clear cut winner, the gamers. They all brought fantastic software making gamers across all these consoles happy. I get that everyone needs to feel that the console they picked was the right choice, but if you're happy, and the company is bringing the games you want. Who cares? Every system has shown it's strengths and weaknesses.

I think people forget that this is just entertainment. Is your quality of life really dependent on where you game? I like these sites that allow people to come together who would have never met each other because of distance. But the only downside is that people like to being so nasty to one another for no other reason than they have a different opinion.

All of these companies have made prior mistakes, and have/are learning from them. Have fun, life is too short to be filled with so much hate.

Around the Network
breaktime said:
justinian said:
JakDaSnack said:
breaktime said:

No third party support and cell shaded zelda, are 2 things that suck, Zelda from a far way looked great but as soon as the boss came I lost interest.

Come on now, how many dark/gritty/realistic games have we seen in the last day, why not show something that has a beautiful cel shaded art style with COLORS!!!!!!!  anyways, sorry you didn't get the art style you wanted, but I think this may be my favorite art style yet.

You just had to bite didn't you. He has been posting (you can use a different word) negative stuff about everything Nintendo all over the site.

Of course everyone is entitled to an opinion but you can always see behind the words.

The Zelda tech demo was shown 2 years ago, really got me excited. Many people were hoping for that style and we're praying not to have a cell shaded zelda but now of course it's out and the Nintendo fans will except it just like they are excepting last gen hardware for 2 generation s now.

Yeah, but it's their choice, it's their money. To many if the graphics look pretty enough that's sufficient. What many care about is gameplay, something you never mention in your post. It's all graphics with you. Not everyone of them care for if it's cel shaded or not, half of them (like you) will incorrectly spell the word... only one L. 

They weren't conned into buying the console. They bought it knowing its limitations. Only the insane ones expect close to Ps4 graphics.

Cel shading won't affect most Zelda fans anymore than a game being 1080p or 720p. Hell, yeah, take the 1080p but if it's not given who cares?

As I said, you are free to voice your opinion and if it's graphics that cook your goose then I accept that.

Nope Nintendo did everything right..... except not announce a new Metroid game. Other than that they had the best conference/show out of everyone.

I'm completely satisfied. More than, actually.

Because 90% of the games that they announced were all 2015 titles. Nintendo fans (3ds and wiiU owners) have next to nothing to look forward to this summer. 3ds owners have next to nothing to look forward to for the rest of 2014 apart from pokemon remake and smash. WiiU owners also have next to nothing to look forward to for the rest of 2014.

Actually, thinking about it, wiiU's software lineup for the second half of 2014 is worst then last year's second half lineup.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

No Starfox gameplay?