By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo brought the games like everyone wanted - So why the complaining still?

spurgeonryan said:

Dear lord! Smash( with tons of new info)

Epic Zelda

Hyrule Warriors

Toad

Ma....ehh mistake to not have Mario? Maybe that is why some are hating on the E3 this year?

Star Fox

Giant Doshin

Project Guard

Pikmin 3 update

Kirby

Bayonetta 1 and 2

Xenoblade

Devils third?

Tons of Digital games

Dear lord! I think nintendo had more announcements than any other show yet people are still not happy?

I am now almost in tears thinking of how mad I am at some of you! What they hell! They listen to the fans and you do not appreciate it still?

What a great E3!

10/10! Amazing! Awesometacular! Stupendous!

These NFC characters are cool! Reggie defeating Iwata in Smash was Cool! Amiibo thing is cool!

I really cannot find much wrong with the Show despite some small issues like X visuals. That is a non issue as long as it is as cool as the last one on Wii.

So stop being so hard to please! This was the best show in years!

No third party support and cell shaded zelda, are 2 things that suck, Zelda from a far way looked great but as soon as the boss came I lost interest.

Around the Network
ieatdragonz said:
Perfect E3 but many wanted F-zero. I think the amiigo compatibility with Mario kart makes up for that though. No mario game doesn't matter with minis on the move u and Captain toad.

As long as zelda isn't next year winter I'm all good.

You just accidently came up with a much better name for the NFP than Nintendo. Amiigo sounds so much better.

EricFabian said:
because Nintendo need some mature, dark, bloody and gray game to be undoomed

Funny part is they even got that this year.

Because no matter what people will always complain. Nintendo brought Star Fox... STAR FOX!!! The game people have been complaining about not having for years. Zelda looks amazing, I don't care what people say. Nintendo games look better with a brighter palette rather than a dark one. Nintendo delivered hardcore this year.

superchunk said:
I don't see how anyone could complain.

You get great details on known games plus great teasers and info on 2015 games.

ZeldaU, StarFoxU, my god that alone is badass. Bayonetta1 included on disc of Bayo2?? fuck yes.

Splatoon looked fun as hell too. Smash with Miis!

Mario Maker and the Toad game look fantastic. I loved those Toad houses in SM3DW. Can't wait to play the game.

So much win in this E3.

Both you and I know that this thread is going to be full of complaints. Cast your mind back to last years E3, the years before that. They were dire.

Nintendo produced their best E3 in years and many will still moan.."Where is Metroid?", "Where is F-Zero?", "Where is X,Y,Z?"

If they announced every damn game now what is there to look forward to in NDs and even next year E3?

Around the Network
breaktime said:

No third party support and cell shaded zelda, are 2 things that suck, Zelda from a far way looked great but as soon as the boss came I lost interest.

Come on now, how many dark/gritty/realistic games have we seen in the last day, why not show something that has a beautiful cel shaded art style with COLORS!!!!!!!  anyways, sorry you didn't get the art style you wanted, but I think this may be my favorite art style yet.

Something...Something...Games...Something

JakDaSnack said:
breaktime said:

Come on now, how many dark/gritty/realistic games have we seen in the last day, why not show something that has a beautiful cel shaded art style with COLORS!!!!!!!  anyways, sorry you didn't get the art style you wanted, but I think this may be my favorite art style yet.

You just had to bite didn't you. He has been posting (you can use a different word) negative stuff about everything Nintendo all over the site.

Of course everyone is entitled to an opinion but you can always see behind the words.

People are never satisfied. Its kind of sad tbh.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

That was an amazing show of games I thought, having Bayonetta 1 included with 2 is a fucking fantastic move, after seeing the 3 conferences now I think my purchases from this E3 will be a Wii-U and a Vita TV when I can get my hands on um.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

justinian said:

You just had to bite didn't you. He has been posting (you can use a different word) negative stuff about everything Nintendo all over the site.

Of course everyone is entitled to an opinion but you can always see behind the words.

There have been a lot of trolls on this site today, I enjoy talking to them:)  Though I mostly get ignored lol.

Something...Something...Games...Something