By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo brought the games like everyone wanted - So why the complaining still?

JakDaSnack said:

breaktime said:

No third party support and cell shaded zelda, are 2 things that suck, Zelda from a far way looked great but as soon as the boss came I lost interest.

Come on now, how many dark/gritty/realistic games have we seen in the last day, why not show something that has a beautiful cel shaded art style with COLORS!!!!!!!  anyways, sorry you didn't get the art style you wanted, but I think this may be my favorite art style yet.

Completely agree. If you're looking for "gritty" games then there's a myriad of choice out there for you. If you're someone who likes a bit of colour such as myself, Zelda is one of very few game series that currently caters to that, and gladly that continues with this gorgeous game.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Dear lord! Smash( with tons of new info)

Epic Zelda

Hyrule Warriors

Toad

Ma....ehh mistake to not have Mario? Maybe that is why some are hating on the E3 this year?

Star Fox

Giant Doshin

Project Guard

Pikmin 3 update

Kirby

Bayonetta 1 and 2

Xenoblade

Devils third?

Tons of Digital games

Dear lord! I think nintendo had more announcements than any other show yet people are still not happy?

I am now almost in tears thinking of how mad I am at some of you! What they hell! They listen to the fans and you do not appreciate it still?

What a great E3!

10/10! Amazing! Awesometacular! Stupendous!

These NFC characters are cool! Reggie defeating Iwata in Smash was Cool! Amiibo thing is cool!

I really cannot find much wrong with the Show despite some small issues like X visuals. That is a non issue as long as it is as cool as the last one on Wii.

So stop being so hard to please! This was the best show in years!

You forgot most of the ones I am interested in. I am uninterested in the majority of your list lol

Yoshi's Wooly World, Mario Maker, and Zelda all look delightful :)

Einsam_Delphin said:
There's plenty not to be impressed with!

-Smash revealed obvious characters, no vets or PacMan, no new modes, 3DS version delayed.
-Zelda reveal was underwhelming.
-X delayed to 2015
-Lot's of filler.
-No 3DS.
-Not all game announcements were in the Digital Event.
-Most newly announced games are (or seem like) eShop titles.

The 3DS did actually have some release dates but not in the digital event.

Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright August 29th, 2014

Phoenix Wright Trilogy Winter 2014

One Piece Unlimited World Red July 2014

Persona Q Fall 2014

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Early 2015

Pokemon Art Academy October 2014

---

And don't you dare say the Zelda unvealing was underwhelming. That's like saying down is up.

Zelhawks37 said:
People are never satisfied. Its kind of sad tbh.

This times infinity. There are tons of games to play on all platforms and yet people still gripe.

JakDaSnack said:
justinian said:

You just had to bite didn't you. He has been posting (you can use a different word) negative stuff about everything Nintendo all over the site.

Of course everyone is entitled to an opinion but you can always see behind the words.

There have been a lot of trolls on this site today, I enjoy talking to them:)  Though I mostly get ignored lol.

Oh, OK. In that case knock yourself out :)

Around the Network

You don´t get the Internet man.

justinian said:
JakDaSnack said:
breaktime said:

No third party support and cell shaded zelda, are 2 things that suck, Zelda from a far way looked great but as soon as the boss came I lost interest.

Come on now, how many dark/gritty/realistic games have we seen in the last day, why not show something that has a beautiful cel shaded art style with COLORS!!!!!!!  anyways, sorry you didn't get the art style you wanted, but I think this may be my favorite art style yet.

You just had to bite didn't you. He has been posting (you can use a different word) negative stuff about everything Nintendo all over the site.

Of course everyone is entitled to an opinion but you can always see behind the words.

The Zelda tech demo was shown 2 years ago, really got me excited. Many people were hoping for that style and we're praying not to have a cell shaded zelda but now of course it's out and the Nintendo fans will except it just like they are excepting last gen hardware for 2 generation s now.

Poliwrathlord said:
Because no matter what people will always complain. Nintendo brought Star Fox... STAR FOX!!!

Well no, they mentioned it exists, but to date they haven't exactly "brought" it

burning_phoneix said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
There's plenty not to be impressed with!

-Smash revealed obvious characters, no vets or PacMan, no new modes, 3DS version delayed.
-Zelda reveal was underwhelming.
-X delayed to 2015
-Lot's of filler.
-No 3DS.
-Not all game announcements were in the Digital Event.
-Most newly announced games are (or seem like) eShop titles.

The 3DS did actually have some release dates but not in the digital event.

Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright August 29th, 2014

Phoenix Wright Trilogy Winter 2014

One Piece Unlimited World Red July 2014

Persona Q Fall 2014

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Early 2015

Pokemon Art Academy October 2014

---

And don't you dare say the Zelda unvealing was underwhelming. That's like saying down is up.

Like I said, lot's of announcements left out of the Digital Event. And yes the Zelda reveal was lame! Started talking about the game first which is a big buzzkill, then all they showed was link sitting on a horse for five minutes and then a 10 second cutscene, no actual gameplay.

breaktime said:

The Zelda tech demo was shown 2 years ago, really got me excited. Many people were hoping for that style and we're praying not to have a cell shaded zelda but now of course it's out and the Nintendo fans will except it just like they are excepting last gen hardware for 2 generation s now.

Cel shaded works better for outdated hardware, it makes it look "less" outdated, that being said, I personally prefer it over the E3 demo but that's just me.  But I wouldn't say nintendo fans have accepted getting last gen hardware, at least, the sales don't agree with that part of your sentence.

Something...Something...Games...Something