By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo brought the games like everyone wanted - So why the complaining still?

There's plenty not to be impressed with!

-Smash revealed obvious characters, no vets or PacMan, no new modes, 3DS version delayed.
-Zelda reveal was underwhelming.
-X delayed to 2015
-Lot's of filler.
-No 3DS.
-Not all game announcements were in the Digital Event.
-Most newly announced games are (or seem like) eShop titles.

Around the Network

I don't see how anyone could complain.

You get great details on known games plus great teasers and info on 2015 games.

ZeldaU, StarFoxU, my god that alone is badass. Bayonetta1 included on disc of Bayo2?? fuck yes.

Splatoon looked fun as hell too. Smash with Miis!

Mario Maker and the Toad game look fantastic. I loved those Toad houses in SM3DW. Can't wait to play the game.

So much win in this E3.

I was satisfied with Nintendo's lineup, certainly more than what Sony and Microsoft had to show.

EdHieron said:
Splatoon dumbest looking game evar. Are you going to tell me the majority of adults will want to play that over any of the mature offerings on the other consoles?

Ah, yes. The mature offerings where every other match is filled with people who've slept with your mom and there's blood and explosions everywhere to truly reflect an environment in which kids would never belong or feel comfortable. If only Nintendo had that aspect covered in their games they might finally capture this mature audience that so actively seeks for an opportunity to purchase their hardware.

Good catch.

what i said before was...

you guys are ridiculous

...i stand by that.

Around the Network
EdHieron said:
Splatoon dumbest looking game evar. Are you going to tell me the majority of adults will want to play that over any of the mature offerings on the other consoles?

I'm an adult who enjoys the concept of shooters but hates the fact that you have to kill people and blow their heads off. Now, we finally have a shooter game that doesn't kill people with blood flying everywhere. FINALLY!

Because games are not the problem. The Wii U is done because the Wii U sucks as a concept, a system and a machine.

No game can change that.

Although: where's my F-Zero ?

Dulfite said:
EdHieron said:

I'm an adult who enjoys the concept of shooters but hates the fact that you have to kill people and blow their heads off. Now, we finally have a shooter game that doesn't kill people with blood flying everywhere. FINALLY!

I feel the exact same way, high-five!

"Ma....ehh mistake to not have Mario? Maybe that is why some are hating on the E3 this year?"

And if we had a new Mario unveiling (not counting Mario Maker), you would be counting the "Nintendo milks the shit out of Mario" threads and posts by the dozen.

EricFabian said:
because Nintendo need some mature, dark, bloody and gray game to be undoomed!

how I'm kidding? Nintendo is always doomed

Covered. :)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/10/e3-2014-devils-third-is-a-wii-u-exclusive