By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Megaman! Seriously Capcom, Just Make A New Megaman Game For Nintendo. (Nintendo Is Reviving A Once Dead Franchise)

spemanig said:

Don't do this to me. Don't get my hopes up.

EDIT: The Capcom Dead Rising 3 DLC trailer had Mega Man X music.

Really!? 

Around the Network
Xxain said:
spemanig said:

Don't do this to me. Don't get my hopes up.

EDIT: The Capcom Dead Rising 3 DLC trailer had Mega Man X music.

Really!? 

Lol, yes. I was specifically looking for any Mega Man reference for the very same reason that this thread was made, so I'm 100% sure.

Or Capcom hurry up and go bankrupt and sell their IPs.

LiquorandGunFun said:
Id rather get a trophy or achievement beating a game like that.

If you need a trophy to get the satisfaction of beating a game, then the game is doing something wrong. I just beat MM3 and MMX last week and let me tell you, it felt fucking amazing ;)

Mystro-Sama said:
Or Capcom hurry up and go bankrupt and sell their IPs.

Nintendo buying both MH+Capcom would be smart :)

Around the Network
LiquorandGunFun said:
Id rather get a trophy or achievement beating a game like that.

No problem, many Nintendo games (SSB for example) have achievements.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Please CAPCOM :,(

I finished Mega Man 9 a few days ago, and I approve of this initiative.

Wii got some shitty 8/16 Retro Ports ports last gen and nothing much else.

Fuck yeah Capcom (but i wouldn't put it past them fucking Nintendo again).

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

At least we have Mighty No. 9 if Capcom decides not to make another Mega Man game. I'd assume that making another 8-bit style MM game like 9/10 would be pretty easy though, and probably profitable... no idea why they haven't yet!

RushJet1 on: 

Bandcamp

YouTube

Twitter