By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Megaman! Seriously Capcom, Just Make A New Megaman Game For Nintendo. (Nintendo Is Reviving A Once Dead Franchise)

I wouldn't mind it if Nintendo purchased Mega Man. Capcom developed Mega Man games have been crap for awhile and it'd be nice if someone actually made some good Mega Man games again.

Around the Network
RushJet1 said:
At least we have Mighty No. 9 if Capcom decides not to make another Mega Man game. I'd assume that making another 8-bit style MM game like 9/10 would be pretty easy though, and probably profitable... no idea why they haven't yet!

18 posts between this one and the OP.  You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Megaman fans should be eagerly awaiting Mighty Number 9.  I know I am.

Is Mega Man Capcom's version of Sonic that also needs to be bought from Nintendo?

Words Of Wisdom said:
RushJet1 said:
At least we have Mighty No. 9 if Capcom decides not to make another Mega Man game. I'd assume that making another 8-bit style MM game like 9/10 would be pretty easy though, and probably profitable... no idea why they haven't yet!

Eh...

It doesn't look as tight as classic Mega Man... It looks floppy like Mega Man 8, the worst one.

spemanig said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
RushJet1 said:

Eh...

It doesn't look as tight as classic Mega Man... It looks floppy like Mega Man 8, the worst one.

I'm inclined to say that's just the aethetic.  That sort of thing is very hard to judge before you have a controller in your hands.  Don't let some bad memories turn you away from a great game though.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:

I'm inclined to say that's just the aethetic.  That sort of thing is very hard to judge before you have a controller in your hands.  Don't let some bad memories turn you away from a great game though.

I'm still excited for it though!

I know Mighty Number 9 exists and trust me! I do think it looks good, but my poor heart really wants Mega Man Legends 3!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

kupomogli said:
I wouldn't mind it if Nintendo purchased Mega Man. Capcom developed Mega Man games have been crap for awhile and it'd be nice if someone actually made some good Mega Man games again.

Is it just me, or do the Retro Donkey Kong games mimic Mega Man?

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.