By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kinect-less X1 Releases Tomorrow! How Are Pre Orders Stacking Up? Will Sales Go Up Dramatically?

How Much will X1 Sell in June? (5 Weeks) NPD!

Over 300k 85 13.93%

250k-300k 56 9.18%

200k-250k 78 12.79%

150k-200k 106 17.38%

100k-150k 104 17.05%

Under 100k 173 28.36%

Total:602

With the Kinect-less X1 Releasing Tomorrow, Sales should rise up pretty quickly and do much better (having better competition to ps4 from a sales point, etc)

So my question is How Are Pre Orders Stacking Up? Do you think this will change X1  sales dramatically? As far as i seen on amazon(US), the titanfall bundle is doing better and the vita bundle (with Borderlands) that released a month ago made it in the top 20 for several days prior to release while Kinect-less X1 is currently 59th.

My guess are people are waiting for E3 for their purchases.... Your thoughts and opinions?

Around the Network

Inputing under 100k o.O

Thats less than 20k a week! Jezussss

Dramatically? Probably not. Without Titanfall or other game bundled, theres still another $60 you have to spend.

This really only makes Xbox One $40-$50 cheaper. Not a big enough cut to increase sales a ton IMO

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Kinectless bundle actually release on Monday.. but I am not expecting preorders to have done exceptional.. Not many people knew about it..but no doubt this will help x1 sell more moving forward

Praise the One.

TBH a heavily discounted Xbox One with free copy of titanfall was unable to stop PS4 hype train. It will increase. But not much.

Around the Network

Would be cool if BenV could give us some hints as to how it has performed at Gamestop until now.

DerNebel said:
Would be cool if BenV could give us some hints as to how it has performed at Gamestop until now.

This.

Really hard to tell. Since the marketing wasn't really that aggressive I assume that most consumers will only know of this price cut when they announce it again at E3.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

KylieDog said:
Voted 250-300k.

There was better offers in March, could get Xbone+Titanfall+Kinect for same price as Kinectless/gameless SKU.

Yeah for like an hour or less.

i could be wrong but i'm just not seeing signs of high demand for this kinectless sku. there should be a bump but i'm not expecting a big one.

Its June already? Then why am I still in school :|

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank