By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kinect-less X1 Releases Tomorrow! How Are Pre Orders Stacking Up? Will Sales Go Up Dramatically?

How Much will X1 Sell in June? (5 Weeks) NPD!

Over 300k 85 13.93%

250k-300k 56 9.18%

200k-250k 78 12.79%

150k-200k 106 17.38%

100k-150k 104 17.05%

Under 100k 173 28.36%

Total:602
KylieDog said:
jlmurph2 said:
KylieDog said:
Voted 250-300k.

There was better offers in March, could get Xbone+Titanfall+Kinect for same price as Kinectless/gameless SKU.

Yeah for like an hour or less.

Try the entire month.  Not interested in a reply if you cannot admit this, because your post would just be bullshit.

You're telling me that Xbox One+Titanfall+Kinect was $399 for a month? Lol try harder

Around the Network

Why would people pre order when they can walk into the store on the 9th and buy it?
Also i haven't seen any ads on tv about it. Just on gamestop.

Given my estimates and the information I gathered I triangulated an increase of 300% for the next week for the Xbox One.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

jlmurph2 said:
KylieDog said:
jlmurph2 said:
KylieDog said:
Voted 250-300k.

There was better offers in March, could get Xbone+Titanfall+Kinect for same price as Kinectless/gameless SKU.

Yeah for like an hour or less.

Try the entire month.  Not interested in a reply if you cannot admit this, because your post would just be bullshit.

You're telling me that Xbox One+Titanfall+Kinect was $399 for a month? Lol try harder

Lol he sure is wrong. It was only for an hour. $450 was the lowest price that lasted longer. 

At least try to know what you're talking about

Around the Network

100-150 seems reasonable to me. It might go higher depending on what MS does at E3.

Max King of the Wild said:

At least try to know what you're talking about

Same can be said to you. Tell me where you could get the Titanfall bundle for $399 for more than an hour or 2?

Same can be said to you. Tell me where you could get the Titanfall bundle for $399 for more than an hour or 2?

Irrelevant. Try reading the post you tried challenging.

Max King of the Wild said:

Irrelevant. Try reading the post you tried challenging.

"There was better offers in March, could get Xbone+Titanfall+Kinect for same price as Kinectless/gameless SKU."

Yup, try again. That would mean you could get all that for $399. Which you could, but only for an hour, not a month.

"There was better offers in March, could get Xbone+Titanfall+Kinect for same price as Kinectless/gameless SKU."

Yup, try again. That would mean you could get all that for $399. Which you could, but only for an hour, not a month.

Reading comp for the lose...