By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kinect-less X1 Releases Tomorrow! How Are Pre Orders Stacking Up? Will Sales Go Up Dramatically?

How Much will X1 Sell in June? (5 Weeks) NPD!

Over 300k 85 13.93%

250k-300k 56 9.18%

200k-250k 78 12.79%

150k-200k 106 17.38%

100k-150k 104 17.05%

Under 100k 173 28.36%

Total:602

^ this is fun

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:

"There was better offers in March, could get Xbone+Titanfall+Kinect for same price as Kinectless/gameless SKU."

Yup, try again. That would mean you could get all that for $399. Which you could, but only for an hour, not a month.

Reading comp for the lose...

Lol good job, I really want to see you spin this

It will have a small impact in europe.

So sales wont go up dramatically, more like 80k-100k next week if the conference is good

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

jlmurph2 said:

"Th

No spin needed and I'm not going to explain elementary English to uou

jlmurph2 said:

"Th

Done with this completely meaningless conversation, nice try though.

Around the Network

in australia you get 3 games with a kinectless x1 aswell as the kinect included version (with a choice of watchdogs from the kinect version)

kinectless: $498 aud ~ 460 usd
kinect: $598 aud ~ 555 usd

also i dont know how you could put under 100k. it already sells 50k a week as is.

EDIT: you actually get the same selection of games with either bundle.

In AUS, there is a similar bundle for PS4: 2 free games an a years subscription to ps plus. 

all of this from the daughter company of gamestop: EB games (daughter through takeover) 

Systems Owned: PS1, PS2, PS3,PS4, Wii, WiiU, xbox, xbox 360, xbox one

Only one who tried, and failed, is you with you trigger happy response 

SweetTalia said:
Kinectless bundle actually release on Monday.. but I am not expecting preorders to have done exceptional.. Not many people knew about it..but no doubt this will help x1 sell more moving forward

Completely off topic here but why is your signiture a nike slogan. That makes no sense to me. You trying to say just upgrade from last gen already?

At this price without the Kinect, what do we have besides a less powerful PS4? Microsoft needs to show off some big games at E3.

jlmurph2 said:

Maybe I'm missing it as well, but I kinda wanna know what he's talking about too. I don't remember it ever being $399 at retail. I remember Titanfall + Forza + Kinect + a year of Gold bundles for $450 in some places, but that was it.

From a value proposition, yea, it's essentially the same as March, since people are probably going to buy a game with their Kinectless Xbone, making the amount of money deducted from their wallets similar now to what it was in March. So from that perspective, I can see why the Kinectless SKU may not mean much, in terms of either boosting sales or halting PS4. But I don't remember the Titanfall bundle being straight up $399.