By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kinect-less X1 Releases Tomorrow! How Are Pre Orders Stacking Up? Will Sales Go Up Dramatically?

How Much will X1 Sell in June? (5 Weeks) NPD!

Over 300k 85 13.93%

250k-300k 56 9.18%

200k-250k 78 12.79%

150k-200k 106 17.38%

100k-150k 104 17.05%

Under 100k 173 28.36%

Total:602

Realistically they will beat April NPD, possibly by a lot.

April NPD was about 115k. If I'm not mistaken that was for 4 weeks. April sales were already depressed due to the pricing screw up where they allowed the price to go from $449 deals back up to $499.

May sales are depressed due to he new SKU announcement.

June NPD will be up as they'll get the new SKU boost, the pre-order sales, as well as it counting 5 weeks instead of 4.

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network
JudasKiss said:
You're legitimately delusional if you think it sells less than 20k every week. This is for the MONTH, people, not for a week. It will sell ~40k-50k each week.

No. Not even close. It sold 35k with a new release. Next update there will be a MAJOR drop (1st week) because of the normal new release drop and people waiting for a week to buy the new bundle. Probably something like 20k or less. Then next week (second week) a big increase 40-60. And after that drops week after week. Or in other words, probably like 35k average if that

ICStats said:
Realistically they will beat April NPD, possibly by a lot.

April NPD was about 115k. If I'm not mistaken that was for 4 weeks. April sales were already depressed due to the pricing screw up where they allowed the price to go from $449 deals back up to $499.

May sales are depressed due to he new SKU announcement.

June NPD will be up as they'll get the new SKU boost, the pre-order sales, as well as it counting 5 weeks instead of 4.

Agreed. How much tho all depends on E3. If they screw up or fail to bring it it may be a small bump. I'm confident that won't happen tho it took them awhile to get things right internally but I think they probably have it now. Definitly going to be interesting. Sony won't be able to steal the show with just a price cut this time. MS hand them that on a silver platter. Things will be very different this time around I'm sure. 

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Ali_16x said:

Wow, so many PlayStation fanboys, including me but I'm being realistic. So the Xbox One is selling around 40-50k every week. So around 200k-250k for a month. Somehow it is going to sell less than 100k even with the price drop. Lmao, you people are absolutely ridiculous. It will do 300k+ for the month of June no doubt.

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

LOL where has it been selling 40-50 k a week? BAnned, so much dilusion on vgchartz.

te pricepoint in europe is still bullshit... 349 would be fair... the euro is stronger than ever and the prices are still so high.