By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - the death of playstation home

it's still very crowded whenever I log in for some chess, I doubt they care about hardcore gamers ignoring it

Around the Network

Whaat? I go to Home now and then to play poker and it's far from dead - there's always a lot of people and that is considering that I'm an euro with an USA account so I usually go in american mornings (my evenings), and that is poker only, games like bowling and pool could even be more popular.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

I was really expecting something awesome with Home, it was a total disappointment.

I was expecting developers or sony to add a lot of games, areas and events inside home, that would make it grow like a mmorpg. Basically, Home is your interface to chat, launch game, download things. For example meet people in Home, start in a few second a kart game, go back very fast. Little games would be made based on the engine. Based on PS4 hardware with the ambition to make a difference, it could be great, but I think they will just close it eventually.

I never tried it, I dunno why. Maybe if it came to PS4 Id give it a go.

If the Home app even touches my shiny PS4 I will sue!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
RenCutypoison said:

I didn't even know people used it

So, you thought it was getting weekly support for years just for the fun of it?

I just never read a news about home getting update.

Just to make sure, ever heard of ultima online ?

Good riddens. Only used up space and I actually clicked on it a few times on accident when trying to visit the ps store.

I spent time there, but never any money

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

They should make it accesible through mobile.. that would help it a lot..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

granted it wasnt the best thing ever, but they did improve on it over time and it was fun when they did the e3 theme and you can see all kinds of trailers and quarky mini games. I wouldnt mind a ps4 version just for e3 things at least.