By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - when will Wii U pass 7m?

?

End of April (really?) 23 2.58%

End of May 61 6.83%

End of June 171 19.15%

End of July 133 14.89%

End of August 141 15.79%

End of September 99 11.09%

End of October 58 6.49%

End of November 43 4.82%

End of December 78 8.73%

Later 86 9.63%

Total:893

"Later than December" is as delusional as "within April"

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

"Later than December" is as delusional as "within April"

for me the safe bet are [ July - august - setember] anything less or more is hard to believe.

august - september cant see mk8 doing that much to HW sales

this thread needs to be bumped after MK8 release and in june aswell as during july

Play Me

snowdog said:
zorg1000 said:
ToxicJosh said:

December? So each week it'll sell 25,000 ww? Even the vita is doing better than that! :p

Edit: missed a 0 and autocorrect had some fun!

Im not sure If u have noticed but Vita has been consistantly selling better than Wii U on a weekly basis. But I would say sometime in the summer, could be early summer or late summer depending on what type of affect Mario Kart has on hardware sales.

Completely off-topic, but you need to change the wording in your sig. A shepherd herds sheep, a herdsman herds cows.

Its from a movie, its not supposed to make sense anyway

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

RoadShow said:
Well look at all the hopefulls here. The options should have been this year, next year or the year after that.

My bet is next year and probably the end of it (December 2015)

Ur new here so I understand but u should def do some research and look at the numbers this site provides. Wii U is currently at 6 million. In 2012 it sold about 2.25 million, in 2013 it sold about 3.25 million and about .5 million in the first 3 months of this year. It only needs 1 million in order to reach this goal so sometime in the summer is the best bet.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

September-ish.

Pre-orders for MK8 less than 1/3 of Watch Dogs PS4 not looking good, but better than SM3DW.

My 8th gen collection

3 or 4 months after the release of the holy Mario Kart 8!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

RoadShow said:
Well look at all the hopefulls here. The options should have been this year, next year or the year after that.

I think you need to either keep off the drugs or book yourself into your nearest Looney Bin for immediate psychiatric assistance.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

snowdog said:
RoadShow said:

I think you need to either keep off the drugs or book yourself into your nearest Looney Bin for immediate psychiatric assistance.

don't risk a ban on someone who isn't even being serious.

BHR-3 said:
this thread needs to be bumped after MK8 release and in june aswell as during july

A lot of threads are gonna need to be bumped! xD