By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - when will Wii U pass 7m?

?

End of April (really?) 23 2.58%

End of May 61 6.83%

End of June 171 19.15%

End of July 133 14.89%

End of August 141 15.79%

End of September 99 11.09%

End of October 58 6.49%

End of November 43 4.82%

End of December 78 8.73%

Later 86 9.63%

Total:893

End of July

Around the Network

By mid September.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
grapenose said:

End of July

Cool... It won't. 6 weeks left means 100k per week... It's already below that.

End of August or end of September makes the most sense. Sales are steadying and going into months with better sales and more games will likely help. (of course it will help.)

Better question is when will it reach 10 million. GameCube was already past that market at this point in its life

Around the Network
generic-user-1 said:
phaedruss said:

Exactly my thoughts. 2 million between october and december with what coming out? Smash Bros? I doubt that will happen very much.

consoles sell the most in thoe 2 month...

http://www.vgchartz.com/tools/hw_yoy.php?reg=Global&start_year=2012&end_year=2014&console=WiiU

I don't think Wii U will hit 10 million before 2015 but you're right about systems selling a lot between Nov-Dec. In 2013, Wii U sold ~1.5 mil between those months and it should do the same this year with Smash Bros. and Mario Kart 8.

t3mporary_126 said:
generic-user-1 said:
phaedruss said:

Exactly my thoughts. 2 million between october and december with what coming out? Smash Bros? I doubt that will happen very much.

consoles sell the most in thoe 2 month...

http://www.vgchartz.com/tools/hw_yoy.php?reg=Global&start_year=2012&end_year=2014&console=WiiU

I don't think Wii U will hit 10 million before 2015 but you're right about systems selling a lot between Nov-Dec. In 2013, Wii U sold ~1.5 mil between those months and it should do the same this year with Smash Bros. and Mario Kart 8.

Yea I think maybe 9 million at the most, but maybe smash will sell more than I think to new Wii U owners rather than already existing ones.

itll hit it before end of august

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3