By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - when will Wii U pass 7m?

?

End of April (really?) 23 2.58%

End of May 61 6.83%

End of June 171 19.15%

End of July 133 14.89%

End of August 141 15.79%

End of September 99 11.09%

End of October 58 6.49%

End of November 43 4.82%

End of December 78 8.73%

Later 86 9.63%

Total:893

700k left and 4 weeks to go. MK8 drop must be nothing for the largest answer for people.

Around the Network
Zero999 said:
DerNebel said:

What are you so smug about? Just so you know at the rate the Wii U is selling at right now (a rate that has no reason to get better before the MK release, worse is more likely) it would need to sell over 700k consoles in MKs release week and the week after that for your prediction to come true. If you think this is even remotely realistic then you have learned absolutely nothing from the total failure that was your Wii U prediction last year.

OT: September I'd say.

bolded: that math would put the wii u somewhat close to 8 million.

the chart counting the first 2 days of mk 8 should put wii u very close to 7m, thus, it should cross the mark the following week.

...I'll just add that to the list...

Can my thread be unlocked now? The poll obviously supports my claim that people expected more. I've already linked 6posts and there are 6 more in this thread. Don't know why people were so defensive when the recent prediction thread was obviously a product of goal posts being moved since april

BTW at the time of this bump:16end of April, 59 end of may 148 end of June for 36%

I don't want to bother to see if I posted on this, so I'll just post what I think.

Somewhere between July 1st and October 1st.

Around the Network
Nintentacle said:
I don't want to bother to see if I posted on this, so I'll just post what I think.

I don't remember seeing you because I was looking for people who said June or earlier. So if you did then you said at least July. So youre being consistant with what you said now

In late Nov

We Are One

DerNebel said:
Zero999 said:

bolded: that math would put the wii u somewhat close to 8 million.

the chart counting the first 2 days of mk 8 should put wii u very close to 7m, thus, it should cross the mark the following week.

Make a side note reminding it's stll far more acurrate than most predictions in this thread.

Zero999 said:
DerNebel said:

Make a side note reminding it's stll far more acurrate than most predictions in this thread.

No, it really isn't.

Max King of the Wild said:
Nintentacle said:

I don't remember seeing you because I was looking for people who said June or earlier. So if you did then you said at least July. So youre being consistant with what you said now

Yup. It turns out I did post. I said 4 months (Early August)