By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Infamous: Second Son is amazing. A beautiful and infectiously fun stunner. 9.5 out of 10

I'd definitely give this 8.5+ it's just good to play simple as that,

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Couple of hours in, great fun so far

You can say particle effects don't make a game good, but I have stopped and stared to enjoy them

I just got the neon karmic blast, just stunning

Who should I trust?  This VGChartz user or Eurogamer? Hmmm. A very hard decision indeed.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Who should I trust?  This VGChartz user or Eurogamer? Hmmm. A very hard decision indeed.

First of all eurogamer gave Infamous Second Son a 70, so they think the game is nothing spetacular but that its good. Second you could maybe trust the plethora of positive reviews the game has, like gametrailers, IGN, gamespot, destructorid, EGM and so many others.

Or you could not be a sheep and play the game yourself comming to your own conclusions.

InFamous is my front runner for GOTY so far based on the total package of what is offered. I am loving it so far. Of course there will be other games later on that steal its thunder, but for now its the best thing that has come out which shows what next gen is all about.

Around the Network
DakonBlackblade said:
AZWification said:

First of all eutogamer gave Infamous Second Son a 70, so they thjink the game is nothing spetacular but that its good. Second you could maybe trus the plethora of positive reviews the game has, like gametrailers, IGN, gamespot, destructorid, EGM and so many others.

Or you could not be a sheep and play the game yourself comming to your own conclusions.

Thank you for this useful  piece of advice, sir.  I will keep that in mind.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Yeah, I could spend ages just zipping around the rooftops just mucking around with my powers. Easier to do this with evil karma as it doesn't matter if you take out a few civilians in the process.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

DakonBlackblade said:
AZWification said:

First of all eutogamer gave Infamous Second Son a 70, so they thjink the game is nothing spetacular but that its good. Second you could maybe trus the plethora of positive reviews the game has, like gametrailers, IGN, gamespot, destructorid, EGM and so many others.

If there is anything the releases of Titanfall and Second Son have proven to me Is that people are going to believe what they want to believe. It doesn't matter if the game gets a lot of good reviews they'll point to the few bad ones to validate their bias against it.

COLD_COBRA_ said:
Far and away the best game so far in the 8th gen

You mean on PS4 ?

I am about 12 hours in and I am having a blast I have 3 powers now and neon is so sick I am having the most fun with that