By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Infamous: Second Son is amazing. A beautiful and infectiously fun stunner. 9.5 out of 10

tres said:
wouldnt take much to be the most fun on ps4 since the pickings are slim. i never was a fan of infamous. flashing particles dont make a game fun. i think they were actually appealing to teen girls with all the pink and powderblue streamers. watching on twitch i was bored. for me its just a free ps plus game at best.

Around the Network
maverick40 said:
tres said:
wouldnt take much to be the most fun on ps4 since the pickings are slim. i never was a fan of infamous. flashing particles dont make a game fun. i think they were actually appealing to teen girls with all the pink and powderblue streamers. watching on twitch i was bored. for me its just a free ps plus game at best.

LOL

I'm about to fire it up for the first time right now. Hope I share in your enthusiasm!!

I look forward to trying it out, no matter the small minded hate.

d21lewis said:
I'm about to fire it up for the first time right now. Hope I share in your enthusiasm!!

You will love it man. The game is just pure fun and a glory to behold

Around the Network
maverick40 said:
d21lewis said:

You will love it man. The game is just pure fun and a glory to behold

^^^This. A thousand times. This. 

"It's the best looking game ever made"

This is a joke right? I'm not even sure it's the best looking console game ever made.

Carl2291 said:
Game is okay. Nothing spectacular, but its fun for what it is. Im 76% complete, but overall had more fun with AC4.

The City is dull, lifeless and boring. The enemies are lacking variety. Delsin has no redeeming qualities. Graphically though, its the best Ive played on PS4 yet. Plenty of room to improve upon, can see why it would get a 7.

Some guy on youtube said the main campaign, if you dont do side missions, is only 5 hours long. Sure there's side missions but that's crazy short for an open world game. And not one mainstream reviewer mentioned the game length as a negative.

He also said the side missions are ridiculously repetitive.

fallen said:
"It's the best looking game ever made"

This is a joke right? I'm not even sure it's the best looking console game ever made.

I'd agree it certainly wasn't the best looking game ever (PC woooo o/), but it's without a doubt the best looking console game we've thus far seen (well, of what's been launched). I'd put on par and even sometimes above Ryse and Killzone, despite it being an open world game. That's pretty damn impressive.