By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why Final Fantasy 15 can easily run on Wii U

Fusioncode said:
No, no it can't Zero. Not without major downgrades. You're too obsessed with resolution. The PS4 and XBO each have 8GB or ram, while the WiiU only has 2GB. That isn't just going to hurt the graphics, it will affect level size, number of enemies on screen, AI intelligence, and so on.

Nope. and your RAM comparisson is shallow. like I said, it was discussed to hell and back.

Around the Network
Zero999 said:
Fusioncode said:
No, no it can't Zero. Not without major downgrades. You're too obsessed with resolution. The PS4 and XBO each have 8GB or ram, while the WiiU only has 2GB. That isn't just going to hurt the graphics, it will affect level size, number of enemies on screen, AI intelligence, and so on.

Nope. and your RAM comparisson is shallow. like I said, it was discussed to hell and back.

Prove it. Show me some evidence that RAM limitiations aren't holding back WiiU games from getting next gen ports. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

You are comparing 3 unfinished games. Graphics could hit a turn like Watch Dogs or even get better on FF15. You dont know if Bayonetta 2/X will continue to maintain its form or get worse again like Watch Dogs.

It can't run at the same level as PS4 and X1, not even close. It can run if Square makes a port, but I don't see them wasting time and money on a wii u version which will probably not give them profit.

Yes screan shots clear proof it can work lol.

Around the Network

Not without major downgrades, I also like your selection of Images to work in your favor.

Screenshots.

Screenshots are your proof.

They'll release it on mobile before WiiU.. yes this may look like a joke but I'm serious..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

So you're judging two different games from two different companies on two different platforms merely based on screenshots....seems legit

They probably think Nintendo still uses cartridges.