By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why Final Fantasy 15 can easily run on Wii U

Proof that Final Fantasy 15 can easily run on the PS2

Around the Network

Oh my god, this is even worse than the resolution wars.

Fusioncode said:
No, no it can't Zero. Not without major downgrades. You're too obsessed with resolution. The PS4 and XBO each have 8GB or ram, while the WiiU only has 2GB. That isn't just going to hurt the graphics, it will affect level size, number of enemies on screen, AI intelligence, and so on.

the games been in development since before the ps3 launched.

for the majority of its development time it was made for 7th gen hardware I don't think it would be that dificult for competent developers too do

Don't worry Wii U is so dead globally that you will be getting FF15 Delta Edition for Wii U succesor in 2016

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Mummelmann said:
Oh my god, this is even worse than the resolution wars.

In what way?

Around the Network
PlayMatt said:
my ass

Pics or it didn't happen.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Yes I totally agree. Even the idea of having the title on WiiU makes a LOT more sense than on Xone, even though it'll sell best on PS4 where the bigger fanbase is.

Fusioncode said:
Zero999 said:
Fusioncode said:
No, no it can't Zero. Not without major downgrades. You're too obsessed with resolution. The PS4 and XBO each have 8GB or ram, while the WiiU only has 2GB. That isn't just going to hurt the graphics, it will affect level size, number of enemies on screen, AI intelligence, and so on.

Nope. and your RAM comparisson is shallow. like I said, it was discussed to hell and back.

Prove it. Show me some evidence that RAM limitiations aren't holding back WiiU games from getting next gen ports. 

I'm also interested in his response.

2GB vs 8GB is a huuuuge difference. Of course there are software overheads, but the fact is that the RAM differential in the PS3/X360 was much smaller and there were massive headaches in achieving parity. Like you said - every loaded texture, enemy routine, moving backgrounds etc. etc. is really a potential bottleneck with 4x less RAM.

KingdomHeartsFan said:
Slade6alpha said:
NiKKoM said:
They'll release it on mobile before WiiU.. yes this may look like a joke but I'm serious..

No no, I see a lot of truth to this.

OP: Pretty much what Fusion said, it's more than resolution.

IMO, if Nintendo wants it, they should have to completely fund development for it. Same could be said for KH3.

You have no idea how right you are

http://www.p4rgaming.com/tetsuya-nomura-spent-3-months-convincing-square-enix-not-to-move-final-fantasy-xv-to-smartphones/

You realize that's a joke site, right? It's not real.

Cheebee said:
PlayMatt said:
my ass

Pics or it didn't happen.

hahaha only in person ;)

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!