By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hi, friends.

That's right I'm getting  Wii U on April 8th. My combo of PS4 + Wii U for this generation will be complete. I'm getting it with 3d world, DK:TC, SM Galaxy 1and2, DK:returns(never owned wii). Should I go for premium version? Can one upgrage a regular wii u's storage? I'm not going to buy any VC games, because Nintendo does not give a crap about Internet services for Poland.

Around the Network

Good decision, though at this point you may aswell wait and see if they do another price cut for Mario Kart 8.

To pewnie bedzie jakies tysieczne Wii U sprzedane w Polsce! Tak czy inaczej to blad

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

I don't think I can wait that long. I want to play those platformers so bad. I'm going to get MK8 for sure. Loved MK on ds.

Always get a deluxe model and try to get one thats bundled! You can't upgrade the internal storage but you can have as many external hard drives as you want (up to 2tb/drive)

And those are good choices, also get WWHD if you havn't played yet!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
eFKac said:
To pewnie bedzie jakies tysieczne Wii U sprzedane w Polsce! Tak czy inaczej to blad

heh, słabo z dostępnością Wii U w Polsce, prawdopodobnie kupie na amazonie ewentualnie na allegro.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Always get a deluxe model and try to get one thats bundled! You can't upgrade the internal storage but you can have as many external hard drives as you want (up to 2tb/drive)

And those are good choices, also get WWHD if you havn't played yet!

yeah, never played console version of Zelda(embarassed). I've only played ds ones(didn't like them). Is WW a good one to start with the series?

Now I'm thinking of getting a PS4.

The Wii U offers multiple external storage options.

IGN put up an article about some solid hard-drive choices. So hopefully that helps.

As far as games go, the fact that you never owned a Wii means that you have a heck of a backlog (which is never a bad thing. ^_^) If I may be so bold, I've kept up Recommendation Threads for both consoles (Wii U / Wii), so if you need a guide to the best games on the systems, look no further!

Anyways, congratulations on your purchase and I hope you enjoy. It's a neat little system with some already amazing games. Super Mario 3D World is my personal favorite, so be sure to give it a go once you've finished the Galaxy games. All three games are among the greatest I've ever played.

You can upgrade the storage on both sets so it doesn't really matter too much if you get deluxe or not, but I would advise getting one of the bundles (Wind Waker bundle is a good choice)

Also, WW is a pretty good way to jump into Zelda...any of them are good really and they all have different things that are good (or bad) about them ^.^