By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

If you don't plan on downloading any games at all, then the Basic Version would be fine. If you can still find it, that is.

And congratulations, try to not pay attention to the OS, the Wii U proper, or the loading times. If you do that and just pay attention to how great the games are, you'll have an awesome time!

Around the Network

Get Zelda WW HD and Lego City! They're swell.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

lukeroux said:

Hi, friends.

That's right I'm getting  Wii U on April 8th. My combo of PS4 + Wii U for this generation will be complete. I'm getting it with 3d world, DK:TC, SM Galaxy 1and2, DK:returns(never owned wii). Should I go for premium version? Can one upgrage a regular wii u's storage? I'm not going to buy any VC games, because Nintendo does not give a crap about Internet services for Poland.

Nintendo discontinued the white Wii U. You can use up to 2tb of external storage too.

EDIT: I checked Amazon UK and they do sell a White Wii U with Just Dance or a White Wii U with Skylanders.

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

Cheebee said:
Get Zelda WW HD and Lego City! They're swell.

They're swell.  Who talks like that in this day and age?  I totally agree with you though.

I'd get the 32 GB bundle with Wind Waker if you haven't played it, or NSMB/L U if you have. The deluxe version is easily worth the added $50 for the game, charging station, and extra memory.

Around the Network

Nice, hope you enjoy your WiiU!

I'm glad you didn't say April 1st.

Just bought one today. Would play it now, but I got to install an update.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Welcome to platforming heaven!

If you love platformers and missed the Wii, you will probably have an amazing time with the Wii U.

And yes, Wind Waker is a good start. It's one of the most beautiful experiences in gaming.

If you don't plan to buy any VC/eShop games, then storage will either be a complete nonissue for you, or it won't be for a very long time. But keep in mind that you get 10 percent credit on every digital game purchased to a Wii U deluxe through the rest of this year, and every $50 USD gets you a free $5 USD credit.