Zelda WW
Donkey Kong
Pikmin 3
Zombi U
(Mario Kart)
(X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(Bayonetta 2)
(Zelda)

Don't list xenoblade, he will have to kill someone to get a copy as it is nowhere to be found...

Around the Network
lukeroux said:

Made a list of games i'll be getting:
Wii:

-NSMBW

-all zelda titles.

-Super mario galaxy 1&2

-Super paper mario(liked mario rpg games on ds)
-kirby games
-DK:returns
-Fire emblem(is wii version good?)

WiiU:
-WW HD
-DK:TF
-NSMBU
-Rayman Legends(loved origins on vita, heard WiiU version is the best.
-SM3DW
-MK 8

Most definitely I won't be getting smash bros.

I hate fighting games.

Looks like I'll be having a good gaming time. It's an amazing line up.

Terrific Titles too bad you hate fighting games though :(. Btw just to warn you Super Paper mario is way diffrent then the previous installments, and also I really like sonic games so I recommend sonic colors but everyone has diffrent tastes :P.

Consoles: 3DS, Wii U, and Vita soon. Super Paper Mario fan.

lukeroux said:
I've done some research, It was between WW HD and NSMBU bundles. I'll go for NSMBU because I'll get 2 games(NSMBU+LuigiU) and WWHD bundle only has digital download(I prefer to own a Disc). Love the Zelda gamepad though.

I'll be going with that bundle aswell if Nintendo really is dumb enough not to bundle MK8 in. :L

I don't know about VC, but so long as EU gets them, you're going to be missing out on a hell of a lot of good upcoming indie games for eShop if you ignore it completely.

Also, I'd get the 32gb model, however Wii U connects to external hard-drives, so you can expand upon the system's storage technically as much as you want (within reason).

don't miss twilight princess

Around the Network

Get the deluxe addition, worth the extra memory storage!

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Not sure if someone mentioned it, but don't fret too much about external storage. It's actually easier to set up than it seems and once it's done, you really don't notice it anymore. My recommendation is to use a Y-split USB cable and use both USB ports on the back, this eliminates the need for external power to the drive and has given me ZERO issues so far!

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/

I'm buying the machine next week and amazon(uk) increases pirce of NSMBU and Zelda bundles.Damn it.

My recommendations.

Wii
Skyward Sword
Twilight Princess
Sonic Colors
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
Kirby's Return to Dreamland
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario Kart Wii
New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Wii U