By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Congrats for getting the most fun providing console on the market...

You'll have a blast. Whish I could experience gems like DKC:R for the first time again.

Even if you don't like shooters: it would be ashame if you don't give the Metroid Prime Trilogy collection a try. It has simply the best mechanics of ANY FPS ever... just trust me.

Around the Network
lukeroux said:

Hope you enjoy it, man! White consoles are really nice, I own a Basic model as well, but what a shame there aren't 32GB models of it in the west :(

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Buy a external hdd , when u have the money. It is well worth getting one now and for the future.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Always get a Nintendo and then the most powerful. That's my strategy. Nintendo always has my favorite software, and then whichever console is more powerful will inevitably have my favorite 3rd party games since, ya know, they are the same as on the others but look nicer.

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

lukeroux said:

Hi after looooong time, I finaly ordered my Wii U on tuesday.
I'm getting a basic model with super smash and SM3DW. It took me so long because I crashed my car earlier in the year... so had no money to spend on video game systems...
I cant wait, was hoping to play it this weekend but it's still not ready to pick it up from a store.
Decided to buy basic model because it's much cheaper than the premium here in Poland.

And there she is:

Great choice!  Don't forget to get a pro controller.  

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Around the Network

Hope you enjoy! (Let's not kid ourselves, you will)
But really, it's a great console with great games and you'll have fun with it. I hope you're okay after your accident though.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Congrats! I recommend having at least 2 extra controllers for multiplayer fun :D

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016