By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy XII: Ivalice Collection

Tagged games:

After FFX/X-2 HD releases for PS3 and Vita, I really think SquareEnix should give this entry a reboot as well.

FFXII's graphics were pretty top notch for the time. It was also the first FF where SE concentrated on less Film cutscenes and more in-game ones. The combat system is also fairly relevent to use. The collection should actually comprise of...

-FFXII HD Zodiac Edition(with updated Zodiac leveling system)

-FF Tactics: War of the Lions (this could be the same as PSP version but with trophies OR do a FFIII/IV level remake if feasible which would be awesome).

-FF Tactics Advance

-FF Tactics A2

-FFXII: Revanant Wings

The GBA/DS titles should be small enough in size and scope that having them all together shouldn't be too taxing.

What do you guys think?

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

Dammit, where is the preorder button?

Though they will probably not be able to pack in the Nintendo published games.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

They'd certainly get my money, but hey, it's SE, they're NEVER gonna make a collection like this one.

Well for KH they are putting 3 games in each collection, II.5 will have a PS2, PSP and DS game

So maybe we can expect a little more than just XII. But let's not pretend this is going to happen any time soon

I'm just going to enjoy playing FFX HD for the time being (well in 7 days)

I can see them do that... for mobile....

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

They'd never put that many games together in one.

forevercloud3000 said:

-FF Tactics: War of the Lions (this could be the same as PSP version but with trophies OR do a FFIII/IV level remake if feasible which would be awesome).

What do you guys think?

So the game should have 40% slowdown when doing any commands compared to the original PSX release? 

NiKKoM said:
I can see them do that... for mobile....

Browser exclusive

KylieDog said:
BasilZero said:
Came in expecting a official announcement.....

Going out disappointed knowing its a "What if" like thread ;(

I just want to get FFXII HD even if its by itself.

This.

^

Damn you Cloud! You got me excited for a second.

That'll be a nice collection, but I'm not even expecting Revanant Wings to be in the remastered release.  XII would be more than enough though since that game offers hundred of hours of content.

forevercloud3000 said:

-FF Tactics A2

Man, I love that game too much.