By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The PS4 is a MAJOR flop in Japan - we need to talk about it

How about we wait for when Sony can ship according to demand instead of having to ship to cater to the problem of console shortages. You might want to wait until the PS4 has some more Japanese centric IPs released there too. I remember a time when people called 'doom' after a year! I know, it's weird isn't it. All you need is 3 weeks of data ...

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

It's performing more or less exactly as I imagined; a decent launch followed by a plummet and likely a very unimpressive weekly baseline from April and onwards towards the holidays.
Japan is a dead end for all consoles today.

That said; I feel it's important to also mention the difference in launch times, some of the above consoles launched during the holidays and that's kinda relevant to the overall situation.

Selling out =/= flop

Supply shortages.

Thread closed.

GribbleGrunger said:

How about we wait for when Sony can ship according to demand instead of having to ship to cater to the problem of console shortages.

This is a Rol thread, his words are absolute. No point in arguing about it :-/

Is this topic about the Wii U?

Around the Network

doomed button or panic button...which one do I push for this situation?

Yeah, it will be a month or 2 before we can accurately say how well it will do.

It's a shortage problem of course. Wait at least 6 moths before Sony can ship according to demand. 

Nintendo and PC gamer

They all wait for Xbox One haha

TheShape31 said:
Selling out =/= flop

Supply shortages.

Thread closed.

Source for every store with shortages?