By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The PS4 is a MAJOR flop in Japan - we need to talk about it

when 3rd party games .... when Japanese games on a whole start flowing unto the ps4 then lets make a opinion or observations otherwise until then these statements r a waste of time

Around the Network

I do hope it's due to supply issues, because even the PS3 had a better 3rd week.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Japan's sales don't count unless we're talking shit about Xbox 360.

Sony is selling out every PS4 they have manufactured as the fastest selling console as of date given its relative time being on the market, and some cannot cope with it. We need to talk about it.

Yet WiiU will be soon outsold by the PS4.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

PS4 has no competition on Japan but it lack of games.

There is no console war there with "resolutiongate" or "crater to players, for player", no 24h online check polemic or a "weaker, more expensive hardware".

PS4 needs games and features.

LivingMetal said:
Sony is selling out every PS4 they have manufactured as the fastest selling console as of date given its relative time being on the market, and some cannot cope with it. We need to talk about it.

much better topic! lets talk about that! and also throw in the point they far exceed their forecast of 5mil for march mth end!

its bad number for japan standards, but still better than UK.

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

kowenicki said:
I approve of this thread.

Of course you approve this thread. You are probably mad to see each week PS4 dominating home consoles ^^^^.

wolfofthepack said:
LivingMetal said:

much better topic! lets talk about that! and also throw in the point they far exceed their forecast of 5mil for march mth end!

The market... is... GLOBAL.........