By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 in stock @amazon.com all day. Titanfall to blame?!? UPDATE: Mother Fudge it...

Titanfall to blame?

Yes 208 45.71%

Probably 243 53.41%

Total:451

It's amazing how this thing being still in stock can make it look bad which just shows how great it's been selling lately. If not for it being #1 on the best seller's list, I would say that maybe Sony waited until demand dried up, but apparently not.

Hopefully they actually produced enough to get a stready stream of sales this time. They could do 1 mil a month if they keep this up.

So much for smartphones killing the industry, ROTFL.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Darc Requiem said:
Thanks for the heads up. Bought my cousin a PS4 for his birthday.

Your cousin ganna be happpy

He's a great kid. He deserves it. I'm glad I saw this thread. He asked for a PS3 or a 360. Frankly they both cost too much for 8 and 7 year old consoles. He was estactic when I told him. 

This is starting to remind me off the Wii but with more supply the Wiimote never got shipments this big in march sept when brawl launched

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Titanfall the game is going up. It is now at #3. If it reaches #1 this thread is going to explode

riecsou said:
Titanfall the game is going up. It is now at #3. If it reaches #1 this thread is going to explode

I'm surprised it isn't already! It is on Amazon UK in March and 3rd best selling game of the year!

Around the Network
riecsou said:

Yeah that's not going to happen.

PS4 has been rising up the charts for March much faster than Titanfall.

riecsou said:

Why would it explode? games sell more than hardware in the short term

riecsou said:

Xbone console not even in the top 10...

Since the Wii U Chalkboard is almost completely crossed out should we let XboxOne use it as well?

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Max King of the Wild said:
riecsou said:

Why would it explode? games sell more than hardware in the short term

It will explode because so far this thread didn't make sense at all because the PS4 got the first place almost instantly while the Titanfall game and bundle never even made #5 as fastest selling on amazon. The bundle never got higher than 4 now is at 14 while the game was around 8.

The games has reached the highest ranking at 3 now as fastest selling.  Everything was going PS4 way, now even though it's just the game it is at number 3.