By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 in stock @amazon.com all day. Titanfall to blame?!? UPDATE: Mother Fudge it...

Titanfall to blame?

Yes 208 45.71%

Probably 243 53.41%

Total:451
ironmanDX said:
wary-wallaroo said:
lucidium said:
When its in stock its #1 but its in stock must be a bad sign,when its not in stock it can't be #1 oh that's a bad sign too.

DAT logic

It's because we just have to accept that PS4 is doomed. Selling at record levels? Doomed. Selling faster than the Wii, Doomed. It's just doomed and we have to accept it.  Obviously, if MS and Nintendo are going down, Sony must as well..../logic

Right...

He was just meaning XBOX. We all know Microsoft is doing pretty amazing.

Around the Network

Normal people don't check amazon everyday for PS4 availability.

I would say wait until TF actually launches. I think the TF bundle will be top 5, or even number 1 when it actually launches.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

newbie2007 said:
Normal people don't check amazon everyday for PS4 availability.

Normal people don't spend time talking about video game sales.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

One of those is mine, ordered it on the 4th, woohoo!

Around the Network

They were still having stock problems before this?!? What's up with their supply? They need to produce more!!
Hopefully it will stay in stock forever now.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Titanfall Rape Incoming. That is all.

Going to be funny to see large numbers of titanfall copies being shifted but the xbox1 numbers barely moving. I really don't see it as a system seller and thats down to the fact it is multi platform.

re: amazon still having the console in stock. Its probably a massive shipment, amazon in the UK are getting one in a couple of weeks too according to their availability dates.

PS4 now in 6th position for March 2014 amazon chart. Yesterday it was 40th. Quite a jump.

Dragon246 said:

PS4 now in 6th position for March 2014 amazon chart. Yesterday it was 40th. Quite a jump.

So you think Titanfall is to blame for the PS4's good sales this month? 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54