By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 in stock @amazon.com all day. Titanfall to blame?!? UPDATE: Mother Fudge it...

Titanfall to blame?

Yes 208 45.71%

Probably 243 53.41%

Total:451
MoHasanie said:
Dragon246 said:

PS4 now in 6th position for March 2014 amazon chart. Yesterday it was 40th. Quite a jump.

So you think Titanfall is to blame for the PS4's good sales this month? 

Its gotta be Titanfall, the hype is real.

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
Dragon246 said:

PS4 now in 6th position for March 2014 amazon chart. Yesterday it was 40th. Quite a jump.

yup otherwise it would have been in 1st position

Jumpinbeans said:
Going to be funny to see large numbers of titanfall copies being shifted but the xbox1 numbers barely moving. I really don't see it as a system seller and thats down to the fact it is multi platform.

re: amazon still having the console in stock. Its probably a massive shipment, amazon in the UK are getting one in a couple of weeks too according to their availability dates.

I think it will be a system seller to one group.  Halo lovers. I have spoken to 2 people who are getting a X 1 now because they knew they were getting one for Halo anyways so they are making the jump now.  Here is the thing these guys were getting the xb1 anyway it was just a matter of when.  They had been halo fans since Halo 1.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Farsala said:
MoHasanie said:
Dragon246 said:

Its gotta be Titanfall, the hype is real.

Yes. Titanfall is definitely the cause for PS4 to fall from 40 to just 6.

Looking forward to the actual results here in a couple of weeks. Should be interesting either way.

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

Around the Network

they should send some to amazon.ca ... canadians getting the really short end of the ps4 supply stick

Thanks jlmurph!

BreedinBull said:
they should send some to amazon.ca ... canadians getting the really short end of the ps4 supply stick

We had them in stock since December to Febraury but you had to wait till the end of February til they shipped. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

pezus said:
Still in stock...time to get worried?

Was in stock yesterday for Target, Best Buy and Wall Mart. Now it's out of stock for all 3 of them. I am thinking it was a huge shipment

pezus said:

Quite the opposite. This has got me hopeful of bigger numbers next week. Hopefully 180k+

pezus said:

It's been number 1 every single hour for two days on the bestsellers list. It's also the 6th best seller overall for March so far, with the XB1 Titanfall bundle in 13th despite being up a few more days.  Looks like it's a very big shipment, almost certainly the largest this year.