By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 in stock @amazon.com all day. Titanfall to blame?!? UPDATE: Mother Fudge it...

Titanfall to blame?

Yes 208 45.71%

Probably 243 53.41%

Total:451
riecsou said:

It will explode because so far this thread didn't make sense at all because the PS4 got the first place almost instantly while the Titanfall game and bundle never even made #5 as fastest selling on amazon. The bundle never got higher than 4 now is at 14 while the game was around 8.

The games has reached the highest ranking at 3 now as fastest selling.  Everything was going PS4 way, now even though it's just the game it is at number 3.

im pretty sure the game has reached the top spot before

Around the Network

Console out selling the game is interesting. Sony might have made sure extra stock for march to counter TF and be ready for ISS.

Max King of the Wild said:
riecsou said:

It will explode because so far this thread didn't make sense at all because the PS4 got the first place almost instantly while the Titanfall game and bundle never even made #5 as fastest selling on amazon. The bundle never got higher than 4 now is at 14 while the game was around 8.

The games has reached the highest ranking at 3 now as fastest selling.  Everything was going PS4 way, now even though it's just the game it is at number 3.

im pretty sure the game has reached the top spot before

If you are sure then I guess I missed it.

The fact that PS4 is availiable in stock for like 24 hours and has already outsold a game that is super hyped and is gona launch in 5 days is just insane. Japanese console market is kinda dead but its the only place where this phenom is happening, rest of the world everything seens fine.

And the XOne is also selling very well its just that the PS4 numbers are a bit insane so ppl are saying the One isnt doing well wich isnt quite true.

http://www.nowinstock.net/ca/videogaming/consoles/ps4/

If only I could get my hands on one.... in Canada.

No stock anywhere.

Around the Network

Amazon US - March : http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-03/videogames
PS4 #6
Xbox one Titanfall Bundle #13
Xbox one #61

Note: monthly charts seem to update daily

Amazon best sellers list, which is updated hourly, still has the PS4 at number 1 after all these hours!

JGarret said:
Amazon best sellers list, which is updated hourly, still has the PS4 at number 1 after all these hours!

And it's probably going to stay there until they run out of current stock. That is the whole reason why it's at #1; they've been blowing through their shipment by virtue of having stock and once that's out, the PS4 should drop down in the charts. Can't sell what they don't have. 

I would think there'd be a big bump for the Titanfall bundle on release day; we'll see how that pans out. My guess would be that the PS4 will be out of stock again by then and the Titanfall bundle should at least temporarily be #1, since not everyone pre-orders. 

aspirin said:

Amazon US - March : http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-03/videogames
PS4 #6
Xbox one Titanfall Bundle #13
Xbox one #61

Note: monthly charts seem to update daily

What I guessed before... after the daily updade the PS4 jumped ahead Titanfall bundle... so it is already sold more in March in just one day.

wary-wallaroo said:
lucidium said:
When its in stock its #1 but its in stock must be a bad sign,when its not in stock it can't be #1 oh that's a bad sign too.

DAT logic

It's because we just have to accept that PS4 is doomed. Selling at record levels? Doomed. Selling faster than the Wii, Doomed. It's just doomed and we have to accept it.  Obviously, if MS and Nintendo are going down, Sony must as well..../logic

Right...