By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 in stock @amazon.com all day. Titanfall to blame?!? UPDATE: Mother Fudge it...

Titanfall to blame?

Yes 208 45.71%

Probably 243 53.41%

Total:451
binary solo said:
kitler53 said:

lol, that would be one hell of an accident.   no, i've always said (since before wiiU launched) i'd wait for march 2014 to make my purchase decision.  not that i didn't have a preference for playstation but last gen i bough a wii, 360, and then a ps3.   soo much wasted money to see 2 of those system just collect dust.

nope, this gen i'm only buying 1 system.  had playstation been on it's deathbed (a valid concern 1.5 years ago) i would have switched to, probably, xbox.  but things as they are, i'll hopefully get this just in time for infamous.

I'm buying the inFamous bundle, it gets me inFamous for almost half price. The shit thing is though that I miss out on Cole's legacy mission, but the saving basically means I can buy Tomb Raider definitive edition and so have 2 games for almost the price of PS4 + inFamous Special edition. So sacrificing Cole's legacy is a financially smart thing to do. I'll be getting a 2nd controller and the Eye as well. Might even buy Just Dance so that we actually have a game on PS4 that uses Move.

not a bad plan.  i'm going all digital.   apparently i have no regard for money.   at least i came home with an extra $200 from vegas last weekend. 

Around the Network
pezus said:
kitler53 said:

i'm such a tool.

No infamous??

kitler53 said:

not a bad plan.  i'm going all digital.   apparently i have no regard for money.   at least i came home with an extra $200 from vegas last weekend. 

kitler53 said:
binary solo said:
kitler53 said:

lol, that would be one hell of an accident.   no, i've always said (since before wiiU launched) i'd wait for march 2014 to make my purchase decision.  not that i didn't have a preference for playstation but last gen i bough a wii, 360, and then a ps3.   soo much wasted money to see 2 of those system just collect dust.

nope, this gen i'm only buying 1 system.  had playstation been on it's deathbed (a valid concern 1.5 years ago) i would have switched to, probably, xbox.  but things as they are, i'll hopefully get this just in time for infamous.

I'm buying the inFamous bundle, it gets me inFamous for almost half price. The shit thing is though that I miss out on Cole's legacy mission, but the saving basically means I can buy Tomb Raider definitive edition and so have 2 games for almost the price of PS4 + inFamous Special edition. So sacrificing Cole's legacy is a financially smart thing to do. I'll be getting a 2nd controller and the Eye as well. Might even buy Just Dance so that we actually have a game on PS4 that uses Move.

i agree with the all digital except after BF4 i have a few exceptions, EA games and Single player games as i normally dont play them more then once unless they are super super good.  just so i can resell the disc back to gamestop or amazon.

Already up to number 6! Will it be number one by the end of the day?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

blessedswine said:
kitler53 said:

i agree with the all digital except after BF4 i have a few exceptions, EA games and Single player games as i normally dont play them more then once unless they are super super good.  just so i can resell the disc back to gamestop or amazon.

again, no regard for money.  i've never sold a game back.  closest i came was a friend was (re)building up an snes collection.  i donated my entire collection to him because i had already repurchased my favorates on wii.

Around the Network

PS4 #1 again...

Yep. PS4 just hit the top spot again. Infamous seems to be working its way up. Now in 7th for hourly sales. It just passed the PC Digital version of Titanfall.

sully1311 said:
PS4 #1 again...

This is just so incongruous with the numbers VGC are putting up for the USA. Guaranteed Xb one will be well above PS4 on the VGC for this week.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
sully1311 said:
PS4 #1 again...

This is just so incongruous with the numbers VGC are putting up for the USA. Guaranteed Xb one will be well above PS4 on the VGC for this week.

Well, XBox One is in stores everywhere apparently, so why would you order online when you can just walk into the next store? Amazon at this time simply tells us that the PS4 is difficult/near impossible to find in stores, it doesn't really tell us the whole picture.