By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 in stock @amazon.com all day. Titanfall to blame?!? UPDATE: Mother Fudge it...

Titanfall to blame?

Yes 208 45.71%

Probably 243 53.41%

Total:451

Best Buy now have Solus stock online now!

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:

The last day traking showed a top of 120-100 consoles sold per hour, then at night it slowed to 40-50, this batch lasted 5 and a half days, I assumed that the first days the sales were higher than yesterday.

Do the math.

So I reckon they had between 10k-12k, I doubt it was as big as 20k

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

Dark Feanor still in mass downplay mode.

davygee said:
Dark_Feanor said:

The last day traking showed a top of 120-100 consoles sold per hour, then at night it slowed to 40-50, this batch lasted 5 and a half days, I assumed that the first days the sales were higher than yesterday.

Do the math.

So I reckon they had between 10k-12k, I doubt it was as big as 20k

There's no way to know. Sales mist have been higher earlier on, but there's no way of knowing how many. It could have been 10k, it could have been 50k, too many variables.

all we know is it remained #1 throughout climbed to #2 overall for 2014 which does signal demand. If you think that's bad I can't imagine what you think of the Titanfall bundle which couldn't even crack the top 5 hourly and just barely cracked the top 100 for 2014

It is funny some guys said Titanfall are saying Titanfall overtakes the top spot from PS4 at Amazon in the hourly rancking....

Well the console is sold out since morning lol

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
It is funny some guys said Titanfall are saying Titanfall overtakes the top spot from PS4 at Amazon in the hourly rancking....

Not too mention the hilarity of comparing software sales to sold out hardware.

FlamingWeazel said:
ethomaz said:

Not too mention the hilarity of comparing software sales to sold out hardware.

At the very least they put on a good show. I like sitting back and laughing at all the ridiculous comments, most of which I truly wish were just jokes but unfortunately know they're for real.

As I've said before, Titanfall will do well, but will only probably enhance XBone sales by 500k max. As you can see, it's the Titanfall bundle that people want, not the XBone itself.

The Bundle has now dropped to 8th and it's still in stock, whereas the PS4 is in 3rd and out of stock. The XBone itself is languishing in 77th which shows that there isn't real demand for the system.

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

FlamingWeazel said:

I remember I got banned for calling his denial pathetic. I still hold to that statement but it seems like hes a little more accepting of the demand now (after all it has sold 2m more since he denied there was demand)

Max King of the Wild said:
FlamingWeazel said:

I remember I got banned for calling his denial pathetic. I still hold to that statement but it seems like hes a little more accepting of the demand now (after all it has sold 2m more since he denied there was demand)

Probably sell another 2M before demand is at the level he believes it to be.