By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 in stock @amazon.com all day. Titanfall to blame?!? UPDATE: Mother Fudge it...

Titanfall to blame?

Yes 208 45.71%

Probably 243 53.41%

Total:451
sully1311 said:
vivster said:
sully1311 said:
This is the page I'm more interested in: http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-03/videogames

March Amazon sales. Updates daily! It's at 40 now, but expect it to go up a bit when it updates.

This would be interesting to see at the end of march. Please remind me then so I don't forget to look.

I know you said end of March, but have a look already!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-03/videogames

Neat. So I guess tomorrow it will be outsold and number one?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
pezus said:
sully1311 said:

PS4 has outsold Titanfall bundle already in March!! #6 bestseller in March. Also outselling the game.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-03/videogames

Lol, and still in stock! Massive shipment confirmed. Hope it can be #1 :o

Best Buy (online) also got a shipment today. I believe the shortages as of late have been due to the Chinese New Year. We are really going to see supply being fulfilled now. Can't wait to see NPD's for March if it is in stock the majority of the month. X1 and PS4 will have big numbers

The last time PS4 was in stock at amazon it was on for 2-3 days... and it outsold XboxOne by nearly 2:1... it not selling out on Amazon is nothing for the moment.. especially as it jumped straight to no 1.

Let's see what happens shall we, lots of things can change, TitanFall is a total unknown yet.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Target got massive shipments too. but sold out fast fast fast. we got three seperate shipments (Fri, Mon, Wed) and sold out each day we got some.

Argos (Brick and Mortar) in the UK have had some stock today too. Currently 95 stores have the Solus, 336 have Console + Knack, and 58 have Console + KZ:SF. FYI there are over 700 stores in the UK, and i think only 1 store in the Uk had the Knack bundle, nothing else.

Around the Network

@OP,

Not sure if serious?

Oh, and they arent coming on regular frieght either. They are being expidited by fedex. Im expecting more tomorrow.

Max King of the Wild said:
Oh, and they arent coming on regular frieght either. They are being expidited by fedex. Im expecting more tomorrow.

How many you getting in with each shipment?

Madword said:
The last time PS4 was in stock at amazon it was on for 2-3 days... and it outsold XboxOne by nearly 2:1... it not selling out on Amazon is nothing for the moment.. especially as it jumped straight to no 1.

Let's see what happens shall we, lots of things can change, TitanFall is a total unknown yet.

well sales on amazon wont really tell us how sales will be in march. if anyone who wants to buy a PS4 right now most likely has to buy it from the store its available at, which is Amazon right now. but Xb1 is readily available everywhere, so people dont have to go to a certain store (amazon) to get it. so while its impressive that PS4 outsold XB1 at amazon, you cant really judge whether the same thing happened at other retail stores as well. 

bananaking21 said:
Madword said:

well sales on amazon wont really tell us how sales will be in march. if anyone who wants to buy a PS4 right now most likely has to buy it from the store its available at, which is Amazon right now. but Xb1 is readily available everywhere, so people dont have to go to a certain store (amazon) to get it. so while its impressive that PS4 outsold XB1 at amazon, you cant really judge whether the same thing happened at other retail stores as well. 

Yep, obviously this has to be taken into massive consideration!