By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect Trilogy could be remastered for Xbox One and PS4

Tagged games:

Would you buy the Mass Effect Trilogy for a next gen console?

Definitely for Xbox One 19 15.32%

Definitely for PS4 68 54.84%

Why would I want to play that rubbish again? 22 17.74%

Series of last generation... 15 12.10%

Total:124

i doubt it would be worth the cost for them to do it, but good for them if they think it is
As good as they were/are, I certainly won't be buying them all again (I'm probably not the only on either)
I'd much rather have BioWare put their money into something new

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network

increases the value of MassEffect3 on Wiiu even more i guess?

Yeah.... No...... Never in my 25 years of gaming has a Game/series ending been so horrible as ME3's
100+ hour down the drain for that again? no thanks I rather buy a FFXIII remake.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Wright said:

And...no WiiU?

What is a Wii U?

OT: Meh.. I don't really care. Just give me Mass Effect 4 with a brand-new universe and then I will give a damn..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I like Mass Effect a lot but no. Enough with the remakes for games that only came out a matter of years ago. Have we run out of ideas that we must now re-release all the time?

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Wright said:

And...no WiiU?

EA develop for platforms they see as financially viable.

Wii U isnt one of those platforms.

Nor is the 3DS.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I would buy it for PS4 day one.

They'd have to go out of their way to make it look better than the PC version... ain't gonna happen.

That would be sweet. It would be even sweeter if they upgraded the games to run at mass effect 3 kind of gameplay. Reguardless theyw ill have my money if they do this. Mass effect trilogy are my favorite games of all time.

famousringo said:

Nor is the 3DS.

Same boat as Wii, PSP and Vita for them. Will get a Yearly FIFA.

Western 3rd parties shifting to mobile, rather than 3DS/Vita.