By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect Trilogy could be remastered for Xbox One and PS4

Tagged games:

Would you buy the Mass Effect Trilogy for a next gen console?

Definitely for Xbox One 19 15.32%

Definitely for PS4 68 54.84%

Why would I want to play that rubbish again? 22 17.74%

Series of last generation... 15 12.10%

Total:124

Depends on the improvments... But, probably not, Mass Effect 3 is just a glorified shooter. And the 1 and 2 I have played to death already

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

I wouldn't mind seeing part one being upgraded deffo my favourite!
WREX WREX WREX

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Great. Never played 1. Replayed 2 several times. Replaying 3 right now :)

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

I can see them doing thing but not including any DLC, so it's just the games, so you'd have to buy DLC again. Which means you'd have to pay for online to get the good ending for ME3 as well.

.... EA indeed.

Hmm, pie.

What would they upgrade though? The NPCs and textures? Everything else holds up really well.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network

Would be nice for me since I've still never gotten around to playing the series despite having ME1 backlogged since it first came out.

What about dat ending though... I don't think any gamer has the power to go through that again.

adriane23 said:
They'd have to recreate the first game, because that shit was an over-hyped mess even when it first released.

I disagree. The first game was a mess but oh what a phenomenal mess it was! Gaming Nirvana at it's finest.

EDIT: I'm not saying that they shouldn't recreate the first game (basically fixing the frammerate issues), I'm just saying it wasn't over-hyped.

yo_john117 said:
adriane23 said:
They'd have to recreate the first game, because that shit was an over-hyped mess even when it first released.

I disagree. The first game was a mess but oh what a phenomenal mess it was! Gaming Nirvana at it's finest.

EDIT: I'm not saying that they shouldn't recreate the first game (basically fixing the frammerate issues), I'm just saying it wasn't over-hyped.

I'm looking and the review scores and it scored like a beast, but I can't recall any hype around it, just like the very first assasins creed recieved mixed scores but also was a instant classic

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
yo_john117 said:
adriane23 said:

I'm looking and the review scores and it scored like a beast, but I can't recall any hype around it, just like the very first assasins creed recieved mixed scores but also was a instant classic

The only hype I remember it getting is the hype from gamers that played the game after it released (of which I took part in!). There might have been a very small amount of hype before it released but most of it came after it released when people realized what a great game it was.