By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what 1 game will you rate 10/10?

Super Mario World. The game is a platforming masterpiece in my eyes. The soundtrack is a joy to listen to, the level design is generally great, there is a balance between the easy levels and the hard levels,  there are many secret/ optional levels and worlds. I highly doubt we will ever get another 2D Mario game that comes close to this one, but at least we have this one!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

It was Resident Evil 4 before, but it's changed to The Last of Us after playing that one. Can't wait till another game changes that too :)

Diablo 2: LoD

Link's Awakening DX.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I would rate "The Last Of Us" a perfect 10/10. I hate zombie games, however my friend talked me in to trying the game with an open mind and it was the best experience I had this 7th generation.

Around the Network

Wonderboy in monster world. :Megadrive game.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Riot Of The Blood said:
Mario 64 way back when it first launched. That's the closest thing to a perfect game for its time. I would also put pokemon gold/silver up there too when it launched. Those are probably the most revolutionary and iconic games we will ever see. They were beyond anything in gaming at that point and still to this day haven't had proper successors.

It gets my vote for closest to perfection as well. When Mario 64 launched it completely changed how I looked at games, and what my expectations for gaming were moving forward. Also, it's still probably the single biggest leap from one gen to the next as far as launch titles are concerned. It was just mind blowing at the time.

Super Mario Galaxy 2. That game is just perfect for me.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Super Mario World. Zero faults and platforming perfection.

I'm a little confused by some responses, surely a game with bugs can't be perfect?

Metroid Prime