By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what 1 game will you rate 10/10?

you have been told to say your 10/10 rated games.now what 1 game comes into your mind when you think of your 10/10 rated games? me?brothers a tale of two sons or guacamelee(only cus barozi gives brothers a 6/10)

Around the Network

Half-Life PC

I would rather get fired than give a game a 10/10... No game in the universe is that perfect... The closest a game that has ever come to perfection in my books is probably Mario Galaxy 2 but even that is not good enough imo...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Personally, Tales Of Vesperia.

Resident Evil 4

Around the Network

Half Life 1 and 2.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
I would rather get fired than give a game a 10/10... No game in the universe is that perfect... The closest a game that has ever come to perfection in my books is probably Mario Galaxy 2 but even that is not good enough imo...

This, except for the Mario part.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Final Fantasy X-2 =P

vivster said:

This, except for the Mario part.

So Galaxy 2 then? Cool!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

10/10 doesnt mean perfect.perfect means 11/10