By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what 1 game will you rate 10/10?

Morrowind

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

Around the Network

Tales of Symphonia, Xenogears, Xenoblade, Ys Seven are the only games that are close to getting that achievement.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Zelhawks37 said:
Tales of Symphonia, Xenogears, Xenoblade, Ys Seven are the only games that are close to getting that achievement.

choose only 1 game

I don't have one game because I think multiple games are masterpieces. Final Fantasy IX, FFX, and Earthbound are my top three.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

No game is perfect.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
aviggo77 said:
Zelhawks37 said:

choose only 1 game

I know that was in topic title, but its so hard....

If i must, ToS takes it. :)

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Some games I would rate a 10/10 based on how good they were in their day. Based on my library and what I think is Platinum worthy right now, I'm going to say that Super Street Fighter IV is the only one. Absolute fighting perfection. The ONLY fighting game I need.

MoHasanie said:
No game is perfect.

i am saying it again.perfect=11/10,near-perfect=10/10

The Last of Us. It is the greatest achievement in gaming history, in my very personal opinion.
The latest DLC, left behind, just reaffirmed it. No game has ever made me want to replay it right after beating it like TLoU did.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Like most people, I just can't give a game a 10/10 since no game is perfect but if you want to say what's one of the best games I've played that I've enjoyed a ton... there's a lot but I guess... ugh I'm so bad at deciding I just can't do it T_T I've played way too many amazing games, I can't list just one, I'd have to rave about 30 and how I forgot at least 20 lol