By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what 1 game will you rate 10/10?

Metal Gear Solid fucking 3.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

Uncharted 2

My 8th gen collection

The wonderful 101

The world ends with you (subjective reasons) and FFVI (objective reasons)

Portal 2.

Side note, it's very frustrating to keep seeing people say that 10/10 means a game is perfect. That is NOT what it means. Not in any rating system I have ever seen, for any type of product. It simply means that it is one of the very best available for its type of gameplay or given genre, or maybe just for its uniqueness. The rating would not exist if it was not even possible to attain.

Around the Network

Deus Ex (Original)

It's definetely not perfect. But it's a shining example of the type of game that is.

I'd also give a 10 to 2 other games. Which are also shining examples of their respective genres.

Ofcourse if a game comes out that's better than those. I'd knock those games down.

cantaim said:
The wonderful 101

da faq?!

Mario 64 way back when it first launched. That's the closest thing to a perfect game for its time. I would also put pokemon gold/silver up there too when it launched. Those are probably the most revolutionary and iconic games we will ever see. They were beyond anything in gaming at that point and still to this day haven't had proper successors.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Suikoden 2

The Secret of Monkey Island