By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what 1 game will you rate 10/10?

The Last of Us

Around the Network

The Last of Us

People obsess over the concept of perfection too much. To me, perfect just means I wouldn't change anything significant about something. Take the movie Jaws. I wouldn't say it's the best movie ever made. But I like it just the way it is. I wouldn't change a thing about it. Therefore, to me, Jaws is a "perfect" movie.

It's not hard to think of games that don't need to be changed. A Link to the Past comes to mind. I wouldn't change anything about Journey, or Portal. That hardly means I consider those the greatest games ever made.

aviggo77 said:
Mr Puggsly said:
Super Mario World

Its probably the most perfect game that has ever been in my opinion.

its not dat perfect imo

No game in this thread is perfect, many far from it.

I feel Mario World is a game anyone can play, its challenging, it never feels cheap, lots of secrets, and tons of value. Oh, and the music rocks!

The game just feels like the closest to perfection.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

In all sincerity The Last of Us, just started playing the game again recently and the music gives me goosebumps.

Around the Network

tearaway

mass effect trilogy, its one story and planned so counts as one

okr said:
The Secret of Monkey Island

Unbelievable. I opened the thread with the clear intention to answer Monkey Island (the first one naturally). As I scrolled through the posts I never expected for someone else to answer the same, as the community of the site is strongly leaning towards console, especially for older games. Good call, I second that, Monkey Island was incredible.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Legend of Zelda: Ocrania of Time is the closest for me...... Love all Sony FanBoys who just come on here and bash someone who picks Nintendo game. The Hate runs deep with you guys.

FFX, a game that I have beaten many times. Also the game that I will actively avoid for years so that I can play it again freshly.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Kind of the same for certain anime as well.