By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Over 70 WiiU Indie Games in 1 Video (2014)

AwakeandAlive said:
carlos710 said:
AwakeandAlive said:
carlos710 said:
How are we supposed to know whats the name of each game ?

ask me ;) 

You made the video ?

Well, I would like to keep an eye on most of them :D wouldn't it better for everybody if you could make a full  list by order of appearance when you have time?

UPDATED 

Thanks a lot :D much easier for me now

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network

Interesting, you would think that with all this Indie love, they will advertise all the indie games coming to the wiiU some more like how Sony and MS does but oh well... Great to hear that the wiiU is getting some Indie love!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Interesting, you would think that with all this Indie love, they will advertise all the indie games coming to the wiiU some more like how Sony and MS does but oh well... Great to hear that the wiiU is getting some Indie love!

Well they just had a small indie showcase of a few of the games coming out over the next two months with IGN, GameXplain and (presumably) other press. The problem is that most of these are fairly early in development and as such wont get released until the second half of this year or beyond...

some of them seems like shit.
But most of them seems awesome!

Good job on the video! That Wooden Sen'sey footage you used looked good, I dismised that game before.
It looked different before... no?

Armillo has released a new video today. Although it still looks rough, a few of the levels are ingenious.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L_9GEVzo6g

And Hyper Light Drifter >_<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e03eb8lJUQ

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Great video

It is so awesome that I have the feeling I have to buy tons of e-shop cards...

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

thanks for the positive feedback :) (21 likes)

great games, 3rd party loves go for some indie games, I have some and they're awesome

Nice. Will they all get european releases? I know at least for Soul Saga, I backed it only after it was cleared up that it will come to european eShop. Child of Light looks awesome. Some other titles too, but I lost track, so I don't know the names of the later titles.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]