By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales - Media Create, Famitsu & Dengeki Week 2 ( Jan 6 - Jan 12) I love pink!

All numbers suck. Vita is doing ok though.

Around the Network

Things are bad but....

I'm happy for Kirby.
Yay Kirby!

Just a few weeks back I remember being told this lol
''2. Did Iwata say anything about this game turning things around for Wii U? Where do you even get that? And have you seen their Japanese sales lately? They have turned it around already.'' ~ venomous snake one

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

i dont like how people are saying, wii u will fail this year even though the year barley started. It's just Japan and consoles don't do so good over there anymore. I think Q1 will average out at 50k-75k per week WW.

pezus said: When is DKC coming out? I feel like there won't be much excitement here until the PS4 launch. 

I think Feb 13 in Japan and Feb 21st for NA. Your feeling seems about right. 

Around the Network
BeElite said:
drake4 said:

i'm calling it now, there is noway wiiu will have a better year then then 2013, because it was a new hot product in 2013, launched with a huge killer app, and didn't have nextgen competition, in japan ps4 will also hurt wiiu sales, just watch and see, after mario kart and smash, nintedno has nothing which will sell consoles.

They can always lower the price, maybe 199.99 is the rigth spot.  

a price cut always sales some more.  

Yep. I've been repeating this over and over again.  Nintendo better drop the price for the Wii U this year (And a SM3DW bundle might help as well).

gcube2000 said:
i dont like how people are saying, wii u will fail this year even though the year barley started. It's just Japan and consoles don't do so good over there anymore. I think Q1 will average out at 50k-75k per week WW.

You're prediction will probably be right, but those numbers are terrible. It's not looking good for the WiiU. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Huge fall for Wii U, and PS4 not even out yet.

My 8th gen collection

Wii U is going to be a boom and bust console in Japan I think. But more bust than boom. I wonder if PS4 will be the same. The winning of the generation coming down to who has more instances of boom and how big those booms are. Xb one will just be bust, with the occasional bout of gas lifting the cheeks a bit.

Vita TV is...doing better than PSP Go?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Kirby is doing great! Really happy and this new iteration seems as fresh as the previous ones. Looking forward to it.

Wii U sales disappointing - let's face it, Wii U is the Gamecube of the generation, an under-appreciated console with fantastic first party games.