By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Other Wii U developers respond to the anonymous dev article thrashing the console

Tagged games:

EricFabian said:
and one more thing: only anonymous sources are valid.

Oc course, because all the other sources are just lazy developers.

Around the Network
Hynad said:
EricFabian said:
and one more thing: only anonymous sources are valid.

Oc course, because all the other sources are just lazy developers.

I think is a funny thing when everybody believes 100% in a anonymous source and if someone try to answer/do not believe is because Nintendo fans are in denial, but when some developers (I know, small ones) say otherwise, nobody comments

Click HERE and be happy 

Yeah, but FUD is so much more fun.

I'm supposed to take these jokers seriously? They aren't even anonymous. They're all obviously on NOA's bankroll.

Named developers going on record > anonymous ones as far as trustworthiness goes.

Around the Network

I wish I was in the op.

Man I need to start using this twitter thing everyone is talking about.

Well this thread is never going to last, it has verifiable information.

I'd like to see those who kept the other thread alive voice their opinion on this latest information.

Even if it is common sense to trust  the devs  that are not anonymous, certain people will stilll  trust  the anonymus dev that probably had an early dev kit.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Renegade has released one game on Wii U. Mutant Muds, it has cutting edge graphics, is clearly pushing the system and must be powered by fairly complex code. I mean, just look at it. *sarcasm*

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

SubiyaCryolite said:
Renegade has released one game on Wii U. Mutant Muds, it has cutting edge graphics, is clearly pushing the system and must be powered by fairly complex code. I mean, just look at it. *sarcasm*

I didn't realize you had to release a blockbuster budget AAA title to be qualified to weigh in on development. Let me request a mod to lock this thread then.