By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Other Wii U developers respond to the anonymous dev article thrashing the console

Tagged games:

KylieDog said:
EricFabian said:
Hynad said:
EricFabian said:
and one more thing: only anonymous sources are valid.

Oc course, because all the other sources are just lazy developers.

I think is a funny thing when everybody believes 100% in a anonymous source and if someone try to answer/do not believe is because Nintendo fans are in denial, but when some developers (I know, small ones) say otherwise, nobody comments

It isn't good form to publicly bash a console manufacturer unless you know your bosses (if you have any) will not be making anymore games ever (and they never do), its bad PR and will require a public apology.

The word of devs making Nintendo games isn't much better than anonymous devs, since they are wanting to gather support and public like, especially indies who have no marketing budget, praising the WiiU like this is great marketing for them, when else do they get listened to by so many.  There is a possible agenda there.

If someone not making games for WiiU has something good to say then it has true merit.

I know it would be bad PR, but why took so long to talking about? reading the anonymous post, anyone can see the were talking about early kits, but why wait until now? And being anonymous? Is odd, even you have to admit

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

The "Lazy Devs" argument is now completely invalid

No, it isn't. The launch devkits issues have been solved according to the dev on page one, yet the shitty ports continue.

Criterion said using PC-level textures was easy, yet nobody else but Frozenbyte have bothered.

The vast majority of third party Wii U devs can still be classified as lazy, incompetent, or both.

Hideki Kamiya: Wii U the "same" as PS3/360 as far as ease/difficulty of development goes.