By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales: Media Create; Famitsu & Dengeki Week 48 (Nov 25 - Dec 1)

The WiiU numbers increased, that's good to see.

Around the Network
Soleron said:
ryuzaki57 said:
Soleron said:

Were they greenlit during sales as low as they are now? If not, do you expect publishers to be greenlighting original, Vita exclusive games right now?

Do you want the list?

That wasn't what I was asking.

English is ryuzaki's 3rd language, iirc.

Rol truthfully answered your question.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

RolStoppable said:
Soleron said:

Were they greenlit during sales as low as they are now? If not, do you expect publishers to be greenlighting original, Vita exclusive games right now?

They were greenlit during times when Vita sales were lower than they are now.

Alright..

I suppose Vita games can still chart well in Japan and their breakeven can be <200k so I guess it's OK.

People are not realizing that Wii U actually sold less than Vita+Vita TV this week, so it didn't lead. Anyways poor sales for Vita as usual. Hopefully Vita TV rise with PS4

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

outlawauron said:
Soleron said:
ryuzaki57 said:
Soleron said:

Do you want the list?

Was my sentence incorrect? And how would you know that btw?

Around the Network
ryuzaki57 said:
outlawauron said:
Soleron said:
ryuzaki57 said:
Soleron said:

Do you want the list?

Was my sentence incorrect? And how would you know that btw?

Your sentence wasn't incorrect, but he asked a question on when those games were greenlit (meaning, given the ok to start development), not a list of games.

I know this because of deductive reasoning. I know you live in France because of your profile and previous posts. You obviously know Japanese from the games you import and previous posts. I imagine English would come after that.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

pezus said:
Zero999 said:
pezus said:

I don't understand the question. I was replying to your post, which stated Vita TV = PSP Go 2. That is obviously not the case, since Vita TV will sell 5m this year.

wich year? not 2013 or 2014 or any other, for sure.

2013. It will pick up with the holidays and sell 1m+ per week soon.

good luck

GdaTyler said:
People are not realizing that Wii U actually sold less than Vita+Vita TV this week, so it didn't lead. Anyways poor sales for Vita as usual. Hopefully Vita TV rise with PS4

That would be correct according to Famitsu, but MC puts WiiU ahead of the PSV 'Family', lol thats a funny term. Sony reports of next year will be very funny, PSV+VitaTV+PSP.

EricFabian said:
Wii U > Vita

wtf?

Maybe there is some hope for Wii U... I guess

FAMITSU HARDWARE SALES, WEEK 48, 2013 (November 25th - December 1st): 3DS - 100,144 PSV - 27,768 WIU - 27,325 PS3 - 13,302 PSP - 3,657 WII - 968 360 - 513
famitsu has it differenty, but they are very close.

pezus said:
Zero999 said:
pezus said:
Zero999 said:
pezus said:
Zero999 said:

what will sell 5m in what year?

You tell me.

No, I was talking about Vita TV

i don't understand, why would you say vita tv will sell 5m this year? was it a choice?

I don't understand the question. I was replying to your post, which stated Vita TV = PSP Go 2. That is obviously not the case, since Vita TV will sell 5m this year.

wich year? not 2013 or 2014 or any other, for sure.

2013. It will pick up with the holidays and sell 1m+ per week soon.

Anyone who doesn't understand that is living in an alternate reality. Or they're simply liars.