By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales: Media Create; Famitsu & Dengeki Week 48 (Nov 25 - Dec 1)

gmcmen said:
EricFabian said:
Wii U > Vita

wtf?

Maybe there is some hope for Wii U... I guess

FAMITSU HARDWARE SALES, WEEK 48, 2013 (November 25th - December 1st): 3DS - 100,144 PSV - 27,768 WIU - 27,325 PS3 - 13,302 PSP - 3,657 WII - 968 360 - 513
famitsu has it differenty, but they are very close.

Dengeki:

3DS LL: 78 900

WiiU: 28 500

3DS: 27 709

PSV: 17 146

PS3: 11 846

VitaTV: 3 482

PSP: 3 471

Wii: 480

X360: 282

Source.

PSV+VitaTV: 20 682 So, both MC and Dengeki puts WiiU ahead of PSV 'family'. And you say Famitsu twice, so I'm going to assume that in the last sentence you meant MC. They are close, but not that much WiiU: 28 518    PSV+VitaTV: 25 593, they are closer in Famistu.

EDIT: I had PSV at 27k, and its 17k.

Around the Network

Updated Dengeki in the second post.

Soleron said:
ryuzaki57 said:
outlawauron said:

English is ryuzaki's 3rd language, iirc.

Was my sentence incorrect? And how would you know that btw?

It wasn't; he's saying I shouldn't get at you for maybe not understanding 100% what I was getting at.

That was the intent of my post at least.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
ryuzaki57 said:

Your sentence wasn't incorrect, but he asked a question on when those games were greenlit (meaning, given the ok to start development), not a list of games.

I know this because of deductive reasoning. I know you live in France because of your profile and previous posts. You obviously know Japanese from the games you import and previous posts. I imagine English would come after that.

I suppose I should have explained a bit. But I still consider English as my 2nd language since I'm more fluent than in Japanese (not to mention writing and reading).

There is another monster hunter game releasing this month for the Wii U home console in Japan. I'm really interested to see how well that game does. Hopefully the Wii U console sales continue to rise.

#パーカーアミン

#AminParker 

Around the Network
Amin_and_Azizah said:
There is another monster hunter game releasing this month for the Wii U home console in Japan. I'm really interested to see how well that game does. Hopefully the Wii U console sales continue to rise.

Less than 20K lifetime

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

pezus said:
Wiiu jumps but mario crashes. Wat

That's not sure.. Nintendo just launched a "digital campaign" in japan where you get 2 digital games for the price of one.. there is a lot of sale there to..

FromDK said:
pezus said:

That's not sure.. Nintendo just launched a "digital campaign" in japan where you get 2 digital games for the price of one.. there is a lot of sale there to..

Since we'll get digital numbers every month from Famitsu, we'll find out how it did very soon. I don't think there's been a Wii U title in the digital charts yet.

outlawauron said:
FromDK said:
pezus said:

Since we'll get digital numbers every month from Famitsu, we'll find out how it did very soon. I don't think there's been a Wii U title in the digital charts yet.

Nice i look forward to see..    (and are you sure nintendo share theire digital numbers with them.. and if they do.. can we see other teritories any where.. jusk ask becourse i did't know that.. )

FromDK said:
outlawauron said:
FromDK said:
pezus said:

Nice i look forward to see..    (and are you sure nintendo share theire digital numbers with them.. and if they do.. can we see other teritories any where.. jusk ask becourse i did't know that.. )

The numbers in paraphenses are the digital sales for each title. Nintendo does share as there's a bunch of 3DS titles.

Link