Gran Turismo 2 6 13.04%

Gran Turismo 3 10 21.74%

Gran Turismo 4 7 15.22%

Gran Turismo PSP 1 2.17%

Gran Turismo 5 3 6.52%

Gran Turismo 6 6 13.04%

See the Results 10 21.74%

Total:46

Grand Theft Auto V blew me away, and I really have to think about it. I love Vice City, but I think V was a better game.

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:
havent played 5 yet will hold out longer for next gen version maybe it will come or be announced around when the PC version releases
my vote goes to gta SA

I lasted a day before I caved. I didn't regret it in the end, nice way to send out the 360.

Vice City had the best atmosphere, with radio stations that meshed perfectly.

San Andreas was improved technically, much bigger map (my main gripe about Vice City) and more vehicle and customisation options, but it just didn't have the soul.

I skipped GTA IV, but GTA V was basically a progression of SA. Better graphics, physics, bigger map, more options etc. but still missing that soul. The characters in GTA V were definitely the best though.

Why no GTA or GTA 2?

San Andreas is my favorite

Having not played GTAV...

I say Vice City

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network

GTA Vice City is my all time favorite of the series.

San Andreas is best. I'm playing through GTA V at the moment and it's pretty disappointing so far. Hope it gets better.

Still baffles me how San Andreas gets the nod over Vice City.

Too much pointless crap added to SA like exercising, far too big of a map based on how much there is to do, spray painting, crappy bmx bikes and so forth.

On top of that, Vice Citys story, characters, dialogue (awesome cast of tip top celebrities) radio stations, music and humour blow SAD Andreas out of the water.

tough, but ill go with gtaV.

Locknuts said:
San Andreas is best. I'm playing through GTA V at the moment and it's pretty disappointing so far. Hope it gets better.

How is GTA V dissapointing