Gran Turismo 2 6 13.04%

Gran Turismo 3 10 21.74%

Gran Turismo 4 7 15.22%

Gran Turismo PSP 1 2.17%

Gran Turismo 5 3 6.52%

Gran Turismo 6 6 13.04%

See the Results 10 21.74%

Total:46

So CoD and CoD aren't part of the franchise?? Would be tough decision between CoD 2, 4 and 6
Everything after MW2 was never better and sometimes even worse.

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Around the Network

From best to worst:

Killzone 2
Killzone Mercenary and Shadowfall are virtually tied
Killzone 3
Killzone

For COD I voted for 5, because World at War Zombies is the only thing COD I like other than the very first game on PC.

bahaha im not alone!!!

CARENTAN, CAEN, BELTOT, BRECOUT, TOUJANE, SAINTMAREEGLISE so much multiplayer perfection

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

CoD: Black Ops (7), by far.

soulfly666 said:

From best to worst:

Killzone 2
Killzone 3
Killzone

For COD I voted for 5, because World at War Zombies is the only thing COD I like other than the very first game on PC.

The first game? lol but the whole Black Ops series at zombies too so why didn't you enjoy them as well? 

Around the Network
dsage01 said:
soulfly666 said:

From best to worst:

Killzone 2
Killzone 3
Killzone

The first game? lol but the whole Black Ops series at zombies too so why didn't you enjoy them as well? 

i didn't know that.  Never tried them as they aren't WWII.  Is it different / better zombie mode?

Not including CoD 1, 2 and 3 means I won't vote, especially since I think those were the only good ones. I think CoD 1 is one of the best FPS's ever made, and CoD 2 isn't very far behind. Quality went down-hill fast after that. Bad poll.

So, I'd vote Call of Duty 1 but I guess I'll just "See the results" now.

S.Peelman said:

Not including CoD 1, 2 and 3 means I won't vote, especially since I think those were the only good ones. I think CoD 1 is one of the best FPS's ever made, and CoD 2 isn't very far behind. Quality went down-hill fast after that. Bad poll.

So, I'd vote Call of Duty 1 but I guess I'll just "See the results" now.

Gotta agree with Peelman about the poll. Why not include 1, 2, and 3? The first two games are beloved by many. Heck, I would even include Big Red One, which is excellent also.

I would also suggest creating a new thread for each franchise, and maybe a master thread to keep track of the poll results.

Good luck!

The best is probably Blops, i think its the most playable and balanced, also the least hackers out of the entire series atleast on the 360. The most fun has got to be MW2 when it works right and players put away the explosives.

Modern Warfare 2. Best multiplayer by far imho (because best sniping ever)